⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Endless loop on level 4492

Options
jeffm
jeffm Posts: 3 Newbie
I’ve gotten into a mode where candies fall off the bottom and come back out the top in a single column only for that column to fall back off the bottom. I did a screen video but can’t see how to post it. If someone needs to see it, just let me know how to email it (or attach it etc).

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,960 Candy Moderator
    Options
    @jeffm - welcome to the community.  This is definitely the right place to get some help. You obviously have a glitch - hopefully just a temporary one.  I had a similar problem  myself (I can't remember the exact level) where candies kept dropping and you couldn't do anything - it wouldn't stop and you can't make any moves to finish the level.  Unfortunately I ended up having to exit the level - and so I lost my progress with the build a bot, but it did clear up the problem and I was able to play the level again without the problem showing up again.  I've tagged @Elsa in case she has a better idea to fix the problem - but I think you are just going to have to exit the level and then play it again.  If for some reason it won't let you exit, then you may have to restart your platform (for example if its a phone - turn it off and then on again). If the problem persists - then we can see if one of the moderators, @Jelly Jenny can provide further assistance.  Good Luck.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Thanks for tagging me @bearwithme.  This is how you can upload the print screen @jeffm.   Just above the area where you are going to type your new message scroll over to the image box.  Click on the arrow and it will open asking you where you want to browse from.  Open that and double click on your image and it should automatically upload here.

• jeffm
    Options
    Thanks and I had tried this, but it only showed my pics, not my videos, in my photo album. A pic won’t show the endless loop unfortunately. R u saying that you’ve successfully attached videos this way?
  • jeffm
    Options
    @bearwithme. Your suggestion is exactly what had to do and I did lose my progress and life - oh well. It is a real failing that I can’t attach a video though (for the developers to isolate the problem).  
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,960 Candy Moderator
    edited May 2019
    Options
    @jeffm - I know it’s a bummer but hopefully you were able to move on and the glitch didn’t show up again.
    You might want to tag Elsa again to get an answer to your question about the video.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    Options
    jeffm said:
    Thanks and I had tried this, but it only showed my pics, not my videos, in my photo album. A pic won’t show the endless loop unfortunately. R u saying that you’ve successfully attached videos this way?
    I thought if was a picture.  Videos can’t get uploaded but if you can upload it to YouTube or If you have a Google account and then ou post the link here.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?