Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Some levels may get updated after the release and therefore look different from when other players played it. Check more info on this HERE.
All levels are possible to complete without any purchases even though some of them are super challenging.
Please feel free post in new thread , This post since 2019 ,Thank you
This is so true. On the last several levels I’ve run into this. I’m going to have to quit as well. I don’t understand why they are doing this.