missing sugar drops

loulilouli Posts: 1
hello all supporteam
After reviewing all your reply about the missing sugar drops i found that  you : THE DEVELOPER TEAM  are confused on what happening
 or they do not know how to fix it'.  sometimes
it is because the update sometimes it is the  HTML another time it is a test.
Will you please fix this issue?? it is either everyone all the players have sugar drops or no one have it 

Answers

• Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 6,067 Superstar
    Hello louli

I just wanted to drop you a quick message to say thank you for joining the King community forum ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

The Sugar Drop event is now under the Test Group. Sugar drop event instead has given them some new offers for testing.
    For know more about it read here https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/255966/updates-to-sugar-drops/p1
    Have a good day 
    If you need help at any time, please contact me by replying to this message. Similarly, if you ever have any question then please do not hesitate to send me a message or posting on category. Have a good day๐Ÿ™
    ๐ŸŽ Superstars Summer Contests ๐ŸŽ
    ๐Ÿ”Ž Opportunity to Win 100 Gold Bars ๐Ÿ”

• loulilouli Posts: 1
    Hello louli

I just wanted to drop you a quick message to say thank you for joining the King community forum ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

The Sugar Drop event is now under the Test Group. Sugar drop event instead has given them some new offers for testing.
    For know more about it read here https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/255966/updates-to-sugar-drops/p1
    Have a good day 
    it seems you did not read my message carefully
  • Jelly JennyJelly Jenny Posts: 1,532 Community Moderator
    Hi @louli :waving:

There was an issue with Sugar Drops not working in the past. Players were not receiving their rewards or the counter was not working. These issues should now be behind us.

Currently there is a group of players that do not have Sugar Drops feature at all which is the thread Sukanta was referring to. Sounds like you are missing the feature completely? If you are, there's a fair chance that you are in this test group. 

Diamond Diaries Saga competition: Do you have a brilliant memory? Win Gold Bars here!
    Candy Crush Saga competition: Match the Candy character with their name and win Gold Bars here!