Level 715 -only 23 moves

JameyFJameyF Posts: 2
been stuck on this for days.  All videos and tips has it for 30 moves. I never get the third fruit to drop, even when I have 2 fruits gone and 7 moves left.  Is it a glitch/bug? 

Answers

• candie69candie69 Posts: 2
    I am also having the same problem. Have you figure it out
  • JameyFJameyF Posts: 2
    I am still having the same problem. Only  23 moves.  The first fruit doesn’t drop until move 14 then the other at move 7. No luck. Very frustrating. :( 
    how about you?
  • DeryckDeryck Posts: 18 ✭✭

..It doesn't sound like I have the same L715 as you. I have the one in the screenshot here: https://candycrush.fandom.com/wiki/Level_715. And like the screenshot shows, it has 29 moves.

Can you post a screenshot of your L715?

• candie69candie69 Posts: 2

I figured it out..... I just used a spin to get extra moves once the timer was up and is pinned it and got 5 extra moves and that’s when the extra fruit dropped....
  • DeryckDeryck Posts: 18 ✭✭

@candie69

Thanks for the snap. It sure does sound like a glitch. Where is a moderator to notify this to the developers?

For me (with 29 moves) getting all the keys automatically drops the 1st ingredient. At move 13, the 2nd drops, and then at move 5 the 3rd drops.

But with the 23 moves you guys have, it doesn't seem like it'd give room for the last ingredient to drop.