⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 2005

Options
lanzie
lanzie Posts: 1 Newbie
hi, I’ve been stuck on level 2005 for a while now. I’ve read heaps of comments and tried everyone’s tips but no luck. I’ve used heaps of boosters, some all at once, but haven’t even got close. I have a brand new up to date iPad so it’s not that. 12 moves is a ridiculous small amount of moves. I have seen some YouTube videos of 50 moves, how does that happen? Please help, I’m about to give it up. Lanzie

Comments

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Hello @lanzie

We are very pleased that you have joined our king community. Here i am, trying to help you.🙏🏻

I just wanted to drop you a quick message to say thank you for joining the King community forum 🙏🏻

The King is constantly working hard to improve the game and make it more fun.They tested the old levels and dropped unnecessary moves. So the videos do not match.
    If you have a problem playing a level then show me the screenshot of your level. I will help you with useful tips.
    Read here https://candycrushsagaallhelp.blogspot.com/2016/09/candy-crush-saga-level-2005-tips-and.html

Read here to find out more
    I hope I was able to provide some clarity for you, and if there is any other question or concern that I could assist you with, please do not hesitate to reach back out to me!
    Have a good day   

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?