⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Lost boosters on a brand new Samsung Tablet with no indication of why

Julie_Martin
Julie_Martin Posts: 20 Level 2
Okay so I got used to loosing my boosters on my old Samsung tablet and it was always when I updated the game or if my tablet suddenly shut down.  Reported it the first few times and you guys were great but eventually just said that I should not stockpile boosters.  

I now have a brand new tablet.  I get up this morning and absolutely all my boosters have disappeared for no reason at all.  I did not update the game, the tablet did not restart....absolutely nothing.  I have a samsung phone as well and this never happens on it.

I am really disappointed as it is hard work getting boosters and I was really excited that I had a new tablet and this problem would hopefully  not occur again.

Can anyone give any advice or had experience with a Samsung Galaxy tablet and loosing boosters and why this seems to be a regular occurrence on this device but not on anything else??

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Julie_Martin

We are very pleased that you have joined our king community. Here i am, trying to help you.🙏🏻

The size of the game app is big for every update. Some devices can not run this game properly if the device is less RAM.
    For this, the game app crashes. At least 3 GB of RAM is needed for the game to play.
    For android or i-phone boosters had directly saved on device memory, you can't moved or synced them. and by the game freezing, crashing or uninstall you will lose them permanently. which not returnable.

Here are some tips for not facing this kind of problem in the future,
    Make your device software auto update.
    Make your game app auto update.
    Don't open game when battery below 25%
    Don't accept incoming call when you playing this game.
    Close all background running app before start this game.
    Make free device internal memory up to 2 GB
    Thank you 
  • Julie_Martin
    Julie_Martin Posts: 20 Level 2
    Thank you very much for such a prompt reply.  I will do as you suggested above and hopefully will not have this problem again

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    @Julie_Martin
    Feel free to contact us again if you have any troubles or questions
    Have a good day  :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?