⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

No more connexion to the kingdom : oups an error...

Options
lucrezia
lucrezia Posts: 4 Newbie
I have no connection to the kingdom via Gmail account. The password is Good but a message "oups an error..." appears.  I can still play to blossom blast saga via the same mail account. 

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,984 Candy Moderator
    Options
    @lucrezia - Welcome to the Community! Is this only happening for Candy Crush Saga?  What platform are you playing on?  Are both games (CCS and Blossom Blast) being saved and connected to King via your gmail account? Not FB?  I'd like a little more information so I can help if at all possible or direct you to someone who can help you out.
  • lucrezia
    Options
    Yes the problem is only with CCS, blossom blast is ok even if both games are on the same gmail account. I have no FB.
    I did not change my mobile. 
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,984 Candy Moderator
    Options
    @lucrezia - so are you playing on a phone?  Android or IPhone?  Have you turned it off and on to see if that resolves the problem?  I am tagging both a superstar @Elsa and also the community moderator @Jelly Jenny so they are aware of your problem and see if they can offer you some help.  It's really weird that Blossom Blast works but CCS doesn't.
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @lucrezia, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Crush section of our friendly King Community :)

I am sorry to hear that you are facing this issue with your game on your device!!  Not sure the reason behind it but it affects only one App and all other work fine!!!  

With this "Internet Connection Error" message, the only remedy for us to fix is to Delete and Reinstall the App.  Until we do so, the App does not work and regular trouble shooters do not work either!! 

Few months ago, I had the same issue with Farm Heroes saga, and till I reinstalled the App, it did not work.  Hence, I would suggest you to do the same.  But, please be aware that with the Re-installation, all the saved up boosters and lives will be deleted forever and cannot be reimbursed by the King team UNLESS you have bought any of those!!

Please go ahead ONLY if you are OK to loose the boosters.  I preferred to do it with my game as what good to keep the boosters if we cannot even play the game!! 

Hope you will be able to enjoy your game soon again!  Have a great rest of the day/evening =) 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,693 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Thanks for tagging me @bearwithme.  As @Pummy Raj the only solution is to uninstall and reinstall the game on a mobile device.  I have seen a few players write about this issue recently and once they reinstalled it the game worked again.  But all lives and boosters will be lost.
  • lucrezia
    Options
    Thanks. But as I have no kingdom connexion I am afraid of loosing my position (4742) and I am not really interested in starting it again!
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello again @lucrezia

You are connected to the game through Kingdom account till you played recently. right?  If so, there should not be any issue and your level progress should be intact even after you reinstall the App :+1:

The problem raises only if you have not logged in through either Kingdom OR Facebook!  
  • lucrezia
    Options
    I am not connected because I can't . This is the   problem ! If i try to connect via my gmail account an error message appears ! The connexion via blossom saga works  from the same gmail account. 
  • PummyRaj
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Hi @lucrezia, I have sent you a personal message... can you please reply me back to that message =)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?