⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Crystal Candy Bugs

tjgarland
tjgarland Posts: 2 Newbie
In level 4603 (and the crystal levels around that level), there is a bug.

If you match a candy UNDER a crystal candy, it breaks the crystal. You can only move a candy that's NOT ALREADY UNDER CYRSTAL to make the match. All well and good. However, the auto-hint function in the game suggests matching candy by moving a crystal that's already under crystal (see the screenshot below where the game suggest moving the green timebomb candy up to make a match - though because it's under crystal it's "locked"). This means if the only move you can make on a level is one of the invalid in-game suggestions, then the only way forward is to quit the level (losing any bonuses) and starting again because it won't reshuffle the candies.

Answers

• Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Hi @tjgarland:waving:

So right now you have the red arrow pointing up so it looks like you're trying to swipe the green bomb up. Just to double check, are you trying to swipe the blue candy above the green bomb down? Then it should work. I hope that helps! 
  • tjgarland
    tjgarland Posts: 2 Newbie
    Ok. I didn't think of grabbing the blue candy and swiping it down as the animated hint made it look like I should be swiping the green candy up. Maybe have a look at how the hints are animated so they are clearer.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?