⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

All of my boosters are gone

kmax967
kmax967 Posts: 3 Newbie
I opened my game in the morning and all of my boosters were gone. I had not logged out or deleted the app, but my rank was at 1, the challenges were missing, and my boosters were gone as if I had just started playing (except that I was still on the correct level). I ended up deleting the app and logging back. My rank and challenges were back to normal, but my boosters are all still gone. I would like my boosters back as the app must have caused this glitch to happen overnight.

Answers

• mashawelsh2007
    mashawelsh2007 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Did you try logging in with your Facebook or where you can pick your avator?
  • kmax967
    kmax967 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Yes, as mentioned above.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hello @kmax967

I just wanted to drop you a quick message to say thank you for joining the King community forum 🙏🏻

I'm sorry to hear this  :3
    Please remember, for android or i-phone boosters had directly save on device memory, You can't moved or sync them.by game crashing or uninstalling you will lose them permanently. Which not returnable.
    The studio, booster has not yet started the syncing order. So you can face such problems.Here are some tips for not facing this kind of problem in the future,

Make your device software auto update.
    Make your app auto update.
    Don't open game when battery below 25%
    Don't accept incoming call when you playing this game.
    Close all background running app before start this game.
    Make free device internal memory up to 2 GB
    See here more tips for Safeguard your saved boosters.

I hope I was able to provide some clarity for you, and if there is any other question or concern that I could assist you with, 
    please do not hesitate to reach back out to me! 
    Have a good day  :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?