I play on iOS mobile 
another level not working 

Comments

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited May 2019
    @nursiepooh

Hi there! 

I have the video of the Level 3981 which was played and recorded on iPhone 6+ on March 23, 2019. I just posted this on YouTube tonight so I can share this with you.

Important Notes: 

The object of the game is to Clear All The 69 Jellies and Collect 1 Ingredient of Cherry Clusters in 18 Moves.  Although this is not labeled Hard, it is hard because of the Elements present on the board. You have the 2 cakes, one on the upper left and one on the lower right corners of the board. These will have to be cleared before the ingredient can be released from one of the canisters on top left corner and also to clear the jellies once the party noise maker is activated and shakes the board to get these out of the way.  In the middle is the Evil Spawner AKA Magic Mixer which is not completely a threat since it just spews smoke which I guess is the reason why this was not labeled hard. 

Having boosters from Build-A-Bot Challenge make this level very easy to beat.  If you don’t have these, this level is still doable even with the presence of the third element which is the Candy Cane Walls. You can create powerful candy combos of Striped and Wrapped that can be individually combined with a Color Bomb to clear everything on the board and complete the level.

Below is the video of this Level 3981. Good luck!

Hope all these answer your concerns!

Candy Crush Saga 3981   |   3-Star ⭐⭐⭐   |   ONE TRY 

GOAL: Clear All The Jellies & Collect All Ingredients! 69 Jellies & 1 Cherry Cluster In 18 Moves.

Date Played & Recorded: March 23, 2019

Device: iPhone 6+

https://youtu.be/Nfpxi3HYAU8

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?