⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy Crush no internet connection and levels lost

Misheta
Misheta Posts: 2 Newbie
Hello
My problem is that I've played Candy Crush from an Ipad, I'm always logged in through my King account, and that's how I keep my progress.
The problem is that for a few months I have bought another Ipad, and whenever I try to play from the new iPad, I do not start the game on the level of the old Ipad. When I try to log out of my old Ipad it tells me that there is no internet connection, but the connection is correct.
I tried all options, except open with Facebook, since I have never opened the app through Facebook account and therefore I think it will erase all the data. I have not tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app either, because I think it will also make me lose all the progress.
If someone can help I appreciate it.

Best Answer

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Misheta

We are very pleased that you have joined our king community. Here i am, trying to help you.🙏🏻

Your game app has been corrupted, so this problem has happened. Now you have to uninstall and reinstall your app.
    You'll lose all the boosters for this which not returnable.Keep a screenshot of the last level. For instructions on how to take a screenshot please visit here https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/
    If you lose some level after new login that you played then contact King Care. When contacting King Care, please write your game ID. See here how to find your Game Id 

I hope I was able to provide some clarity for you, and if there is any other question or concern that I could assist you with, please do not hesitate to reach back out to me!
    Have a good day  

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Misheta

We are very pleased that you have joined our king community. Here i am, trying to help you.🙏🏻

Your game app has been corrupted, so this problem has happened. Now you have to uninstall and reinstall your app.
    You'll lose all the boosters for this which not returnable.Keep a screenshot of the last level. For instructions on how to take a screenshot please visit here https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/
    If you lose some level after new login that you played then contact King Care. When contacting King Care, please write your game ID. See here how to find your Game Id 

I hope I was able to provide some clarity for you, and if there is any other question or concern that I could assist you with, please do not hesitate to reach back out to me!
    Have a good day  

• Misheta
    Misheta Posts: 2 Newbie
    Hello 
    Just to inform that I contacted king care and they solved the problem, it turned out that the app on the old ipad was corrupted. I lost the boosters and the scores but I have regained the level.
    I am very happy with the help received.
    Thank you very much.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?