What's going on in level 4846

Mim_Mim_ Posts: 185 ✭✭✭
I open the game and it says OOPS!. I haven't even done anything and if it doesn't do that, then I am at a loss as how to play it. It's ridiculous. I think it says oops! when you start with licorice allsorts. No video to show you either.
Prev13

Answers

• Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 4,637 Legend
    Hello @Mim_
    You using an old version. Update your app first. this problem already solved  :)
    Check current updated version 1.1510.1.0

If you need help at any time, please contact me by replying to this message. Similarly, if you ever have any question then please do not hesitate to send me a message or posting on category. Have a good day πŸ™
    If you want use Candy Crush Saga Badge in the Facebook profile picture, you can find here .
  • Mim_Mim_ Posts: 185 ✭✭✭
    I have no idea how to do that on my Lap Top
    Or my PC

I play through my king account not face book

@Mim_
    Open Microsoft store > Click three dot's > Download & updates > Candy Crush Saga > Update
    Follow picture below.

You can update by click this link https://www.microsoft.com/store/productId/9NBLGGH18846

If you need help at any time, please contact me by replying to this message. Similarly, if you ever have any question then please do not hesitate to send me a message or posting on category. Have a good day πŸ™
    If you want use Candy Crush Saga Badge in the Facebook profile picture, you can find here .
    I'll try it thank you
    I have done this and I have have the updated version. So now what?So

This is frustrating now. I don't know why you sent me that. I have checked my PC Laptop and Android. I had the new versioon May 21st. I am up to date yet I cannot play the level. Who can I ask to find the answer I need. I have done everything you have asked
    @Mim_
    yes your app was updated. now restart your laptop and try to play.

The app was updated last Tuesday. I have re started my PC and Lap Top every day since then. I have just restarted it now as you ask. The level is STILL THE SAME

• SagaRSagaR Posts: 84 ✭✭✭
    Based on what I read in the Candy Crush Saga Wiki, this is in fact one of the (very) few levels where any starting boosters will actually work against you. There have been a few such levels in Candy Crush Saga, but it's rare. Apparently it's better to start this level with no boosters at all. Some players have even deliberately destroyed their bot so they would not have the automatic boosters. For me, as I'm an iPad player, this level is not available yet. Looking forward to seeing how bad it is.
    That is so kind of you to answer me. Yes it's so annoying I lost all my bot boosters. It's going to be hard to play as there arent enough goes. Some levels really are ridiculous. Thank you again. Good 
    This is how far I've got now. The level is beyond hard. I've done this at least 3 times. Has anyone done it?