Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Mim_ said: That is so kind of you to answer me. Yes it's so annoying I lost all my bot boosters. It's going to be hard to play as there arent enough goes. Some levels really are ridiculous. Thank you again. Good
Khaos said: Am I having an unlucky series of events or what?! I just have to laugh! @Elsa
Khaos said: Pfft... @Elsa, can you believe this? So, I load my game to get my space race 6 hour boosters, everything is going great, and I get to this level and can't play it because I am starting off with boosters. Sigh... I can't win for losing with this game! Lol .
Lala_Crow said: Uninstalled and reinstalled and still OOOOOOOOOPS Thanks for your valuable feedback. I going to report this level Thank you
Lala_Crow said: Hi Sukanta, I had already updated/ I tried to unistall this app and could not figure that out. Can you adviseSometime it's working properly after reinstall. So you can try it