⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

How can I beat level 552 in candy crush?

Options
LJTromp
LJTromp Posts: 1 Newbie
12 chances are not nearly enough chances to beat this level.  I have read other people’s post saying they were given 30 chances to beat it.  How can I get more chances?  Thanks.

Answers

• Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    Options
    Hello, @LJTromp! The reason you have fewer moves than the people that posted is because King adjust the number of moves on levels sometimes. If King thinks it's to easy, they'll reduce the number of moves. If they think it's to hard, they'll increase the number of moves. Now I'm going to go play this level so I can assist you better. 
    P.S. If any of these posts answer your question, please press the "yes" button on the post when it asks "Did this answer the question?"
  • Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    Options
    Ok, @LJTromp, I played the level and beat it on my second try. I have a strategy for you to use, but it will cost you a few boosters. The easiest strategy I can think of is to use a color bomb and a lucky candy before you start the level. Setting off the color bomb with your first move will take care of one of the three color bombs necessary to complete the level. If you can make a match with your lucky candy will produce another color bomb for you to set off, leaving you with one more color bomb. There is one color bomb covered in film at the bottom of the board. Reach that and set it off to complete the level. If you cannot reach it on your own, you can use a lollipop hammer to set it off. If you can't reach it before your moves run out and it's still covered in film, you will have to use two lollipop hammers. One will remove the film and the other will set it off. I hope this helps!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?