Wrong level type on level 3014

Options
Philip
Philip Posts: 43 Level 2
Another wrong level type! On level 3014 this is a mixed mode level, but there is no jelly on this level. Only ingredients. Here is my screenshot:

Comments

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Philip

I just wanted to drop you a quick message to say thank you for joining the King community forum 🙏🏻

I did not find any errors in your level. Follow your main target. There is no need to watch the welcome hint.
    Anyway, Welcome Hint is a little wrong, hopefully the King will fix it . 
    Good day  :)
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited May 2019
    Options
    @Philip

Hi Philip! Welcome to the Community! 

You are absolutely right! I applaud you! You are indeed a very observant player! I played this level last Summer on July 24, 2018. Believe it or not, I didn’t even paid attention to Mr. Toffee sliding in with a Wrong Descriptions. This must have been an Oversight on the Game Developer’s part.  The description should have been just “Collect All Ingredients!” 

This video has been buried in my Archives in my Old External Hard Drive. I looked it up and voila, I found it and made sure that I post it today on YouTube so I can share it here. 

Thanks for bringing this up to our attention! I’ll make sure that the CM here @Cezdiamond sees this so she can inform the Game Developer and he or she can do the adjustment. 

Thanks again!

Candy Crush Saga 3014   |   3-Star ⭐⭐⭐

GOAL: Collect All Ingredients!  4 Cherry Clusters In 22 Moves.

IMPORTANT NOTES:
    The GOAL in this Level is to Collect All Ingredients Only - 4 Cherry Clusters in 22 Moves.
     There were no Jellies to Clear.

https://youtu.be/MPyLobssAOA
    :

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?