Candy Crush Saga's new "Account" view

Jelly_JennyJelly_Jenny Posts: 1,902 Community Moderator
edited May 30 in Support
Hello everyone, 

Some of you may have noticed that Candy Crush Saga has now a new, still blue, Account button under "Play".

This is to bring both Kingdom and Facebook connection options into one place. 

When you click on "Account" you will see this view. Arrows indicate which option you should select

Sending lives to friends 

The account button is under send lives as well. This isn't connected to sending lives process - you will be able to send lives through the "heart + envelope" icon right next to your friends avatar. Once the button has turned green, the life has been sent out. 

Requesting lives is still done through the heart icon at the top of your game map. 

The process is very new so please bear with us while our Developers are perfecting it. 

I hope this helps to get used to the new My Account button. 

New to Candy Crush Saga or Community? Check out Beginner's Corner here!
New competition in Candy Crush Saga! Check it out here!
New Superstar competition in Blossom Blast Saga here! 
Prev13

Comments

• yuna73yuna73 Posts: 2
    Hi ! what I don't understand is that after we chose one option to log in (register with email or facebook) after we can't change it ? Because I registered with my King account and now I can't see my Facebook friends anymore. And when i request lives from King friends, I never receive any now ! One more thing, about sending lives, we can't send lives to all our friends at once now, we have to click on each heart icon ??!!! It is insane !
  • Jelly_JennyJelly_Jenny Posts: 1,902 Community Moderator
    Hi @yuna73 :waving:

If you tap on the "My Account" button and you are connected to Kingdom at this moment, you can log out at the bottom of the account window. Once you have disconnected from Kingdom open the "My Account" button again and select "register with Facebook". 

New to Candy Crush Saga or Community? Check out Beginner's Corner here!
    New competition in Candy Crush Saga! Check it out here!
    New Superstar competition in Blossom Blast Saga here! 
  • Piglet456Piglet456 Posts: 4
    I've had the same problem with the new "my account" button. I did not understand what happened and sent an e-mail to support. Support from King advised me to reinstall, which i did and now I lost all my lives and boosters😥. I saved them for years.
    Since I became a member today, the game turned back into the old layout but still my lives and boosters are gone. So weird
  • roseb13roseb13 Posts: 2
    But I want to know how to get it

• LylaLyla Posts: 5
    I had the new account button for a few days but it has disappeared !!  
  • jmorgisonjmorgison Posts: 22 ✭✭
    Where is the new "My Account"  Button? I don't see it.
    Right left bottom it says now 'my account' It is a try out from King and you just get it or you don't.
    Before it said 'send lives' 
  • jmorgisonjmorgison Posts: 22 ✭✭
    I have never seen that screen before.  I must be one that didn't get it??  
    You're lucky. I lost all my boosters and lives
  • Juliet_DonativoJuliet_Donativo Posts: 10 ✭✭
    edited June 17
    Piglet456 said:
     Support from King advised me to reinstall, which i did and now I lost all my lives and boosters😥. I saved them for years.

This is still unacceptable. This happened to me a few years ago and they now tell you that your lives/boosters are not guaranteed on Mobile (phone and iPad) and they can disappear at any time. First of all, What?!?

Then they go on to tell you to reinstall without warning you that you will lose all of your lives and Boosters? I hope this new format fixes this issue.

I was mostly upset because I actually paid for my Boosters. And they still disappeared. I don't even know why I still play. But I never reinstall anymore. They should at the very least warn you. 
  • Bianco_KongBianco_Kong Posts: 92 ✭✭✭
    Why I can't sent lives to friend?(l can't find them)

Noticed that too. At the second game you can sent lives again. CC is realy playing around:(
  • TrishMacCayTrishMacCay Posts: 13
    None of this has appeared on my account either. I dont want to add another appliication to my devices which is why we connect through Facebook to play. Had issues with Big Blue Bubble years ago and got rid of them and it hurt as we played it more than Candy Crush Saga from King. We dont like the other Candy Crush games just this one so please fix the issues at hand so we can get back to playing again ?? 
  • vicky68vicky68 Posts: 14 ✭✭
    Piglet456 said:
    Right left bottom it says now 'my account' It is a try out from King and you just get it or you don't.
    Before it said 'send lives' 

• vicky68vicky68 Posts: 14 ✭✭
    I do not see that and also we cannot go one by one to send lives, what about people who have medical conditions as mentioned previously when we complained