⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Locked episode

sofia77
sofia77 Posts: 10 Level 2
Goodmorning,

I can't unlock episode after level 230!It's been a week and it says yet time left until unlocks is O.

Answers

• sofia77
    sofia77 said:
    Goodmorning,

I can't unlock episode after level 230!It's been a week and it says yet time left until unlocks is O.
  • sofia77
    I did all the steps you sent me in my mail but nothing!!I don't use mobile app but king.com in my p.c.
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,946 Candy Moderator
    Good Morning @sofia77. Welcome to the community. I am sorry you are having trouble with the game. I assume you mean you are unable to progress to the Chocolate Barn which is the next episode in Candy Crush Saga. It sounds like a glitch. You should be able to access the next episode by now. What platform are you playing on (PC, phone, tablet, Android or IOS)? Can you take a screen shot and post it here? It will help the game developers resolve it. Do you have the latest version of the game and can you clear your cache? Quite  often I can clear up a problem by turning on and off my device. I am tagging the Community Moderator @Jelly Jenny so she is aware of your problem. 
  • sofia77
    I am playing on my pc and I have tried several browsers!!I have done all the steps but nothing!!Unfortunately I cant take screen shot from my p.c.
  • bearwithme
    There are several ways to capture an image on a PC. One is by having the image on the screen and pressing print screen (PrtScn) and it will capture what was on your screen. The image should be automatically saved to Microsoft’s One Drive folder. It should also be in pictures under screenshots. Another way is if you have a snipet tool (if you type snipet in the field where it asks you what you want to do it should give you the opportunity to add the tool). Then you click on new and place your cursor on a corner of the image and this will allow you to create a box around the image and then save the image or copy it so you can send or transfer it to something else. 
    I hope one of these explanations will help you capture what you are seeing on your PC. 
  • bearwithme
    I am also going to tag some of our superstars to see if they have any ideas to help you progress to the next episode. @firebombmarkus @Pummy Raj @Elsa
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    edited May 2019
    Thanks for tagging me @bearwithme@sofia77, are you trying to get the 3 tickets to move on to the next episode?   There was a problem not too long ago for players on king.com.  They couldn't get the daily spinning wheel and their rewards.  They did put a fix in place but no one has mentioned not being able to get the tickets to move on.  The best bet is going to be to tag @Jelly Jenny who is the King Moderator to see if she can give us an update on king.com.
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    @sofia77 the timer didn't work either? :O I'll check this from our end but in the meantime check out the message I sent you - you'll find your inbox from the top right corner :+1:

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,600 Candy Moderator
    Hello @sofia77, First of all, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Crush section of our friendly King Community :)

I would like to add a bit to what my co-superstar @Elsa and Community Moderator @Jelly Jenny said....  

Recently, I was helping a player along with our Community Manager.  That player was also logging into the game through Kingdom account on their PC.  The Community Manager was moving them manually after each episode for 'n' number of times!!  King team could not solve it as they could not find the source of the issue!!

Finally, our Community Manager suggested them to Install and play the App on their Phone.  It worked like a charm and they did not have "Tickets" issue either on their mobile device!!  As soon as the episode was over, they were simply moving ahead to the next episode.... whereas, the PC game stuck in the same place!! 

I have recently contacted them and the player is very happy and playing on their phone without any hurdle!!  I would suggest you to do the same.... If you have a smart phone, Install the App, log-in through King and play peacefully.  There are many extra special features on the Mobile game when compared to PC game!!  

Just sharing another player's experience =)  Hoping for the best!  Have a nice day/evening!

P.S: Thank you for the tag @bearwithme :+1:
  • MaryBL
    MaryBL Posts: 53 Level 3
    This is not a glitch it is an on going problem that has been raised by a good number of people on different threads. And it has been going on for weeks now.  No lives from friends, tooth fairy non operational and no tickets from friends to pass on to the next level and no extra moves from friends either.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?