⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why am i unable to sync my progress between two devices?

Options

Answers

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    Options
    It's already updated to the latest version you mentioned @mercerik
    @Vandana_Samyal

Please go to your Facebook Account and log-in. Go to Settings. On Settings, click on Apps Websites. Under Active Apps and Websites, see if Candy Crush Saga is in the list. Click on Candy Crush Saga from the list to view. Make sure that Friends Lists and your E-mail Address are Enabled. Exit.

Still on Facebook, open Candy Crush Saga Game. Please tell me what you see, synced or not. 

Please let me know!

Thanks!
  • Vandana_Samyal
    Vandana_Samyal Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options
    mercerik said:
    It's already updated to the latest version you mentioned @mercerik
    @Vandana_Samyal

Please go to your Facebook Account and log-in. Go to Settings. On Settings, click on Apps Websites. Under Active Apps and Websites, see if Candy Crush Saga is in the list. Click on Candy Crush Saga from the list to view. Make sure that Friends Lists and your E-mail Address are Enabled. Exit.

Still on Facebook, open Candy Crush Saga Game. Please tell me what you see, synced or not. 

Please let me know!

Thanks!
     Friends Lists and my E-mail Address were enabled, and when i opened the game, guess what; it took me to level 952!
    So my game didn't sync itself to level number 2598 which am currently at!

Thanks!
  • mercerik
    Options
    Friends Lists and my E-mail Address were enabled, and when i opened the game, guess what; it took me to level 952!
    So my game didn't sync itself to level number 2598 which am currently at!

Thanks!
    @Vandana_Samyal

You probably saw that there is nothing else to change on Facebook itself so I don't think the problem is there at all. Let me tag the Community Manager here.

Thanks for your patience!

• mercerik
    Options
    @Cezdiamond

Please check this out!

Thanks!
  • Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    Options
    Hey, @mercerik! I actually haven't seen @Cezdiamond in a long time. It might be better if @Jelly Jenny helps you.
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @Vandana_Samyal :waving:

First thing about the screenshot that's starts your game on the 900's - if you tap on that pink "home" navigation button where does your game land on then? And could you also confirm that this below screenshot is from your Facebook game? (the game you play through browser in Facebook). 

• Vandana_Samyal
    Options
    "Jelly Jenny" Jelly Jenny said:
    Hi @Vandana_Samyal :waving:

First thing about the screenshot that's starts your game on the 900's - if you tap on that pink "home" navigation button where does your game land on then? And could you also confirm that this below screenshot is from your Facebook game? (the game you play through browser in Facebook). 

Hi @Jelly Jenny
     When i click the pink navigation button, it  lands me on level number 86.
    The screenshot you are asking about is from the game played through browser.
    And one more thing, i am thinking that the progress report of 2598 level is linked to King.com. So, i tried resetting the password of King.com, but didn't receive a reset mail. So, i suggest that you help me in resetting the King.com password and then we can check if the progress is of that account or not.

Thanks!

• Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Options
    Okay, great :+1: As I'll need the email address associated with the account, I have sent you a private message. You will find the inbox at the top right corner. 
  • Vandana_Samyal
    Options
    Okay, great :+1: As I'll need the email address associated with the account, I have sent you a private message. You will find the inbox at the top right corner. 
    Yes i did

Thanks!
  • Vandana_Samyal
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi everyone
    Just a update for those who are following this discussion.
    My problem has been successfully solved.
    What i did?
    I emailed about my issue to the Candy Crush Team. They came in touch with me and successfully restored my progress to where am currently at!

Thanks a lot to this Exciting send adorable community that cares for its members more than anything.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?