⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

No ads, no free booster/rolls anymore?

Options
Kvast
Kvast Posts: 26 Level 2
edited June 2019 in Support
Two weeks ago my space race got reset 3 times within a week (I'm happy I'm not a paying customer when this happens!).  Since then I haven't seen any ads with free boosters, rolls etc.  Game is updated (android).

Anyone?

Answers

• Khaos
    Khaos Posts: 523 Level 5
    Options
    Hi @Kvast, I don't know why your space race reset 3 times unless there was a technical issue with the event. As far as not having ads, etc, you are probably out of the test group. We all are in different groups with different events to try out. You will probably get a new event to try out. Here's more info about it. https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/251470/where-are-my-in-game-challenges/p1?new=1
  • Kvast
    Kvast Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options
    Howdy Khaos

First.  I mixed up the Space Race and the Build a Bot (BaB) challenge.  I haven't seen the space race for a few months now. :)

But yes.  You're right.  I know we're all in different so-called test groups.  But King are experts in delivering the oddest user experience.  Ever.  I never know what has happened to the game when I open it tomorrow.  And I'm not warned...

When the space race was replaced with BaB I couldn't build up my boosters by redoing old levels.  This made it quite hard for me and everybody else to make progress and I used a big portion of saved boosters for it.  At that time I decided to stop playing CC the day I ran out of boosters.  That never happened though.
    Now I can build up my BaB by redoing old levels.  But now I also don't get any ads.  Well.  I'm just ~150 levels from 5000 and then I'm done with this game anyway.  Probably. ;)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?