Sync issues

Options
Siva_Sai_Anand
Siva_Sai_Anand Posts: 8 Level 2
Hi! Now i am in 4110 level after around 3830 level my game is not sync to fb or gmail and i am not getting any weekly or daily challenges and daily spin. When ever i am trying to login its coming as unkown  error occurred. How i will save my game progress???

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Hello @Siva_Sai_Anand
    We are very pleased that you have joined our king community. Here i am, trying to help you.🙏🏻

According to your opinion, the game has not been synced after the 3830 level. This problem is for your game app corrupted.
    To solve the problem, you need to uninstall and reinstall again your application. If you uninstall, you will lose the booster you have stored.
    After new log-in, if you return to level up to 3830, then read below to find out how to get your level back.
    Contact king care https://soporto.king.com/contact
    Please give details of your problem including tropics and sub-tropics. If they want your game id, see how to get your game id https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/247069/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it#latest

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    Options
    Hi! Now i am in 4110 level after around 3830 level my game is not sync to fb or gmail and i am not getting any weekly or daily challenges and daily spin. When ever i am trying to login its coming as unkown  error occurred. How i will save my game progress???
    @Siva_Sai_Anand

Hi there! Welcome to the Community!

Let me try to understand your situation. Are you playing on two different Candy Crush Saga Accounts? 

Please let me know so I can figure out a solution for you!

Thanks!
  • eleonora73
    eleonora73 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Hi! i cant sync my account with facebook. i am 4732 level and i cant use goldbars to buy anything, no daily spin etc. Thanks
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Hi! i cant sync my account with facebook. i am 4732 level and i cant use goldbars to buy anything, no daily spin etc. Thanks
    Hello @ele@eleonora73
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining 😊

Perhaps your game is not connected to Facebook, so this is the problem. Check your game app update first 😊
    Then Log out game > Restart device > Log in again.😀
    Let me know 👍

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?