Space Race - Weekly Color bomb collection competition

Options
Kevin_Paul_Scott
Kevin_Paul_Scott Posts: 42 Level 2
edited June 2019 in Discussions
I collect the color bombs every week and started the new competition this morning (7 June); I returned this evening and it has totally disappeared on both my android and PC. Neither machine even shows the 'Trophy' icon which usually appears as the lowest icon on the right hand side. This competition usually lasts until Sunday of the following week - has it simply been pulled for some reason?

Comments

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,137 Candy Moderator
    Options
    @Kevin_Paul_Scott - Welcome to our wonderful community!  I have run into a similar problem where my trophy disappeared (and with it the space race).  Luckily I was able to clear it up by restarting my game, rebooting the device I play on (I play on a phone and tablet) and then the trophy was back along with Dexter and the Space Race.  I see you haven't posted any more since 7 June - so hopefully the problem has cleared itself up, if not can you please provide some more information (what platform do you play on, are you connected via King or FB, do you have the latest version of the app., have your cleared your cache etc.) so we can try and help you out.

Thanks.
  • Kevin_Paul_Scott
    Kevin_Paul_Scott Posts: 42 Level 2
    Options
    Hi @bearwithme, as ever the problem didn't clear 'itself' I'm afraid, I play on 2 separate PCs, one it transpired was unaffected, and an android tablet, I don't play on my phone. I cleared browser caches, logged out of FB, restarted PC (the one that was at fault usually runs continuously), and the trophy icon reappeared within the FB version but not on the standalone version that is downloaded from play store. I then uninstalleded/reinstalled the standalone version,connected it to FB and all appears to be well again.
    Thanks for your concern
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,137 Candy Moderator
    Options
    @Kevin_Paul_Scott - sorry you had to uninstall and reinstall the stand alone version, but I’m glad everything finally worked out. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?