Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
julrog said: So here is a screen shot of what I see when I complete a level. I can also see this competition in my progress bar like mercerik's screen shot. As far as I know there is never a banner result like mercerik's example !
julrog said: Ok so this is the championship I'm talking about but I can't take a proof of claim screen shot as of course that week's totals have deleted. I still have the event showing this week so soon I'll take a screenshot of the progress this week. Thanks for all the helpful comments !
julrog said: hi ! So I can compete in a weekly levels championship where the top 3 each week get a ticket to compete in a champions race. I am sure I was in the top 3 week ending 09 June and possibly also week ending 02 June - my user name is Julrog. But I can't see any tickets - so where do I find them and also how does the champions race work ? Thanks for keeping the game interesting with the new features - I am on 4648 and still interested !
julrog said: Thanks Mercerik - very helpful ! It shows we all have different offers - I can feed a pet to earn rewards but my episode race gives 6 gold bars to the winner. I don't get the chance to be in a fantastic five !