⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Weekly levels championship - where is the ticket ?

Options
julrog
julrog Posts: 5 Level 2
hi ! So I can compete in a weekly levels championship where the top 3 each week get a ticket to compete in a champions race. I am sure I was in the top 3 week ending 09 June and possibly also week ending 02 June - my user name is Julrog. But I can't see any tickets - so where do I find them and also how does the champions race work ? Thanks for keeping the game interesting with the new features - I am on 4648 and still interested !

Best Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,985 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    @julrog - welcome to our wonderful community here.  Congratulations for getting so far in Candy Crush Saga! If you are in the top three positions of the weekly race (and you also get a booster prize) where you are competing against your friends - then you get a 'ticket' and you are placed in the championship race where you compete against random people.  You aren't collecting tickets for prizes like in Candy Crush Soda, you just get a 'ticket' that automatically places you in the Championship race.  I have never won the championship Race because I am always waiting for the new levels every Wednesday so the most amount of levels I can complete is 30, but in the Championship Race there are people on much lower levels so there are always quite a few people who complete a lot more levels than 30, so I can't tell you what prize(s) can be won by winning the race.  I am tagging one of our superstar's @Elsa to see if she knows what prize(s) you can win by winning the Championship Race.

If you were in one of the top 3 positions in the weekly race and didn't get into the Championship Race Take a screenshot of showing you were in one of the top three positions when the weekly race ended (and that someone didn't go past you overnight etc.) and we can talk to one of the community moderators/managers to see if they can determine what is going on.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,693 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Thanks for tagging me @bearwithme.  Is the championship race the race that I see on Wednesday with the new episode?  Well I get it every Wednesday because I'm at the top so when the new episode is released on Wednesday that is when I see that race.  So is it always available for those who are not at the top?  I am going to tag @Jelly Jenny who is the Community Moderator for this game.  I want her to let us know how many races are going on at the moment.  I heard of the weekly race and the episode race but I'm not sure what the championship race is.  Hopefully she can help us with all these races.
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    julrog said:
    hi ! So I can compete in a weekly levels championship where the top 3 each week get a ticket to compete in a champions race. I am sure I was in the top 3 week ending 09 June and possibly also week ending 02 June - my user name is Julrog. But I can't see any tickets - so where do I find them and also how does the champions race work ? Thanks for keeping the game interesting with the new features - I am on 4648 and still interested !
    @julrog

Hi there! Welcome to the Community!

You must be referring to the Weekly Race - Gold under the Levels This Week Tab in Progress & Leaderboard Page. I was one of the Top 3 among my Facebook Friends. As far as I remember, for the past 3 Weeks, King has been on time awarding these Boosters on Sundays. I would suggest that you check your standing in the Competition every Sunday afternoon. Take a ScreenShot so if you don't get the Banner, you have a Proof of Claims. I received my Banner last night at 10:53 PM CDT. Below are the ScreenShots I've saved because I know that people will be asking about this here in the Community.

Hope these answer your questions! Please let us know if you need more assistance!

This is the Progress & Leaderboard Page's ScreenShot from yesterday afternoon.
    It was reset to Zero the moment the Boosters were awarded.

This is Banner that I received last night at 10:53 PM CDT
    with the Booster Prizes' Claim Button. 

• julrog
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Ok so this is the championship I'm talking about but I can't take a proof of claim screen shot as of course that week's totals have deleted. I still have the event showing this week so soon I'll take a screenshot of the progress this week. Thanks for all the helpful comments !
  • bearwithme
    Answer ✓
    Options
    @julrog - I can't take a screenshot of the championship race leader board at this time because I am out of new levels that I can play but I will try and take one next time (I should have been smarter like @mercerik) so I can show it as an example in the future.  Next time we can both take screenshots 😊
  • mercerik
    Answer ✓
    Options
    julrog said:
    Ok so this is the championship I'm talking about but I can't take a proof of claim screen shot as of course that week's totals have deleted. I still have the event showing this week so soon I'll take a screenshot of the progress this week. Thanks for all the helpful comments !
    @julrog

You are welcome! I am glad I could help.

Remember to take the ScreenShot every Sunday afternoon if you are in the contention. It will makes it easy to solve your case. 

Please click on the "Yes" that your questions are answered!

Thanks for sharing your experience!

• _Elsa_
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @julrog, there are 2 versions to this race.  I will post the 2 pictures below so future questions can see how this works.  The first version is what you got and there are no rewards given for it.  The second version will give you the rewards.  As to who gets what, that I don't know but I would think that the players are randomly chosen.  In the pictures below, I got the race thing twice and the reward thing once and never got it back on my game again.

• mercerik
    edited June 2019 Answer ✓
    Options
    julrog said:
    So here is a screen shot of what I see when I complete a level. I can also see this competition in my progress bar like mercerik's screen shot. As far as I know there is never a banner result like mercerik's example !

@julrog

Elsa's banner was taken vertically, mine was horizontally at 1280 x 720p. I have been receiving Banners every time. I have ScreenShots of the old ones. I don't know why some people don't get them. My Facebook CCS friends and I were very fortunate to get them all the time. It is not just a one time thing. For us it is weekly as the name of the race is. ScreenShots are proof of the existence of the banner.

@julrog - I didn't even know that King was testing some features in the game till I joined the Community early this year. It is possible that they randomly pick players who consistently play every day. Although I get these Boosters Prize every week, I still couldn't believe that I am in the test group because no one knows.

There are other Competitions that you might want to try that reward better Boosters in terms of hours, not just a one time use like the Weekly Race. Candy Pet is another one where you get 1 hour of Color Bombs. The Episode Race awards the 1st Place 5 Gold Bars. The Fantastic Five is a very rewarding Competition as well. You are matched with 4 other players to work with as a team to try to raise and earn 10000 points. It is much better than the Dynamic Duo because of more players involved in a Team. It is easier to reach the goal. 

Hope this clears up the issue!

• bearwithme
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I have never received the Fantastic Five (sounds a bit similar to something in Candy Crush Soda).  I usually get Didi/Rami but haven't seen them this last week or so. 

Answers

• Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    Options
    Hello, @julrog! Sometimes King tests certain events on certain players to see if they would like to use it on everyone. You may have been in the test group for this event, but now the testing has ended and, unfortunately, you no longer have this event.
    P.S. If this post answered your question, please press the "yes" button on this post when it asks "Did this answer the question?"
  • bearwithme
    Answer ✓
    Options
    @julrog - welcome to our wonderful community here.  Congratulations for getting so far in Candy Crush Saga! If you are in the top three positions of the weekly race (and you also get a booster prize) where you are competing against your friends - then you get a 'ticket' and you are placed in the championship race where you compete against random people.  You aren't collecting tickets for prizes like in Candy Crush Soda, you just get a 'ticket' that automatically places you in the Championship race.  I have never won the championship Race because I am always waiting for the new levels every Wednesday so the most amount of levels I can complete is 30, but in the Championship Race there are people on much lower levels so there are always quite a few people who complete a lot more levels than 30, so I can't tell you what prize(s) can be won by winning the race.  I am tagging one of our superstar's @Elsa to see if she knows what prize(s) you can win by winning the Championship Race.

If you were in one of the top 3 positions in the weekly race and didn't get into the Championship Race Take a screenshot of showing you were in one of the top three positions when the weekly race ended (and that someone didn't go past you overnight etc.) and we can talk to one of the community moderators/managers to see if they can determine what is going on.
  • _Elsa_
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Thanks for tagging me @bearwithme.  Is the championship race the race that I see on Wednesday with the new episode?  Well I get it every Wednesday because I'm at the top so when the new episode is released on Wednesday that is when I see that race.  So is it always available for those who are not at the top?  I am going to tag @Jelly Jenny who is the Community Moderator for this game.  I want her to let us know how many races are going on at the moment.  I heard of the weekly race and the episode race but I'm not sure what the championship race is.  Hopefully she can help us with all these races.
  • mercerik
    Answer ✓
    Options
    julrog said:
    @julrog

Hi there! Welcome to the Community!

You must be referring to the Weekly Race - Gold under the Levels This Week Tab in Progress & Leaderboard Page. I was one of the Top 3 among my Facebook Friends. As far as I remember, for the past 3 Weeks, King has been on time awarding these Boosters on Sundays. I would suggest that you check your standing in the Competition every Sunday afternoon. Take a ScreenShot so if you don't get the Banner, you have a Proof of Claims. I received my Banner last night at 10:53 PM CDT. Below are the ScreenShots I've saved because I know that people will be asking about this here in the Community.

Hope these answer your questions! Please let us know if you need more assistance!

This is the Progress & Leaderboard Page's ScreenShot from yesterday afternoon.
    It was reset to Zero the moment the Boosters were awarded.

This is Banner that I received last night at 10:53 PM CDT
    with the Booster Prizes' Claim Button. 

• julrog
    Answer ✓
    Options
  • bearwithme
    Answer ✓
    Options
    @julrog - I can't take a screenshot of the championship race leader board at this time because I am out of new levels that I can play but I will try and take one next time (I should have been smarter like @mercerik) so I can show it as an example in the future.  Next time we can both take screenshots 😊
  • mercerik
    Answer ✓
    Options
    julrog said:
    @julrog

You are welcome! I am glad I could help.

Remember to take the ScreenShot every Sunday afternoon if you are in the contention. It will makes it easy to solve your case. 

Please click on the "Yes" that your questions are answered!

Thanks for sharing your experience!

• julrog
    Options
    So here is a screen shot of what I see when I complete a level. I can also see this competition in my progress bar like mercerik's screen shot. As far as I know there is never a banner result like mercerik's example !

• _Elsa_
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @julrog, there are 2 versions to this race.  I will post the 2 pictures below so future questions can see how this works.  The first version is what you got and there are no rewards given for it.  The second version will give you the rewards.  As to who gets what, that I don't know but I would think that the players are randomly chosen.  In the pictures below, I got the race thing twice and the reward thing once and never got it back on my game again.

• mercerik
    edited June 2019 Answer ✓
    Options
    julrog said:

@julrog

Elsa's banner was taken vertically, mine was horizontally at 1280 x 720p. I have been receiving Banners every time. I have ScreenShots of the old ones. I don't know why some people don't get them. My Facebook CCS friends and I were very fortunate to get them all the time. It is not just a one time thing. For us it is weekly as the name of the race is. ScreenShots are proof of the existence of the banner.

@julrog - I didn't even know that King was testing some features in the game till I joined the Community early this year. It is possible that they randomly pick players who consistently play every day. Although I get these Boosters Prize every week, I still couldn't believe that I am in the test group because no one knows.

There are other Competitions that you might want to try that reward better Boosters in terms of hours, not just a one time use like the Weekly Race. Candy Pet is another one where you get 1 hour of Color Bombs. The Episode Race awards the 1st Place 5 Gold Bars. The Fantastic Five is a very rewarding Competition as well. You are matched with 4 other players to work with as a team to try to raise and earn 10000 points. It is much better than the Dynamic Duo because of more players involved in a Team. It is easier to reach the goal. 

Hope this clears up the issue!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?