sugar drop

suman_msuman_m Posts: 13 ✭✭
my sugar drop back yesterday thanks but what rewards i got? game is now totally fad. 15 minutes unnecessary booster i do not want.stop all drama

Best Answers

• Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 7,050 Superstar
    Accepted Answer
    Hello @suman_m
    I just wanted to drop you a quick message to say thank you for joining the King community forum 🙏🏻

You've got your sugar drop back, and for that we're happy. Your statement is true and I have heard about it. 
    However, it has been kept for the test now, we also have no new updates. Let's say you keep little patience, see what happens later.
    Accepted Answer
    Accepted Answer
    @suman_m
    I can not say when it will be solved, but I will inform you by discussing with our Community Manager.
    Thanks for being cool. B)
    Accepted Answer
  • suman_msuman_m Posts: 13 ✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    @suman_m
    I can not say when it will be solved, but I will inform you by discussing with our Community Manager.
    Thanks for being cool. B)
    hope your answers thanks
    Accepted Answer
    Accepted Answer
    Thank you all. I said as a result of my anger. Got pleasure bearwithme @bearwithme @Elsa accept answer
    Accepted Answer

Answers

@Sukanta_Biswas how much is the patience? the fun of the game no longer. please repair my game
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 19,405 Superstar
    Hi guys, I heard players say that it's back but now it's just 15 minutes of a booster instead of it being stored.  The studio might be testing different ways of changing this challenge.
    @Elsa you know when these problem will be solved?
  • bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 3,339 Superstar
    @suman_m - Unfortunately you and I appear to be part of a new 'test' group.  So while some people who had totally lost their sugar drops got them back in their original form, other people (like us) are part of a new test group where we are getting timed boosters (and the occasional gold bar or hammer).  Unfortunately this isn't a 'problem' to be fixed but a new twist on sugar drops that King is testing out.  All we can do is let King and the Community Moderator @Jelly Jenny know that we do not like this new feature.  I am starting a new thread called Timed Sugar Drops where people can express their opinions about this new twist King is trying out. 

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh
    @suman_m, @bearwithme with me is right.  I heard that they want to make changes to this challenge because it's been out for 4 years now.  So they must have different versions of it going and they are collecting data on it.  I don't know how long their tests will take but we will find out sooner or later what happens to our precious Sugar Drop Challenge.
    @bearwithme you are just increasing the comments to earning points i have rcv my ans. why you did not see i accept prev ans? i contacting kingcare
    i just got 2 lollipos
    suman_m said:
    @bearwithme you are just increasing the comments to earning points i have rcv my ans. why you did not see i accept prev ans? i contacting kingcare
    I really and truly doubt that @bearwithme is looking to get points.  She's not that type of person and many times you will see more than one person answer if they have a different point of view.  No one is going to have an answer as to when these things will change.  As a Superstar, I would find out first before the players.  You can always look at our signatures to see who are the Superstars.  We get the inside information from the managers who get their information from the studio.  Writing to kingcare might only get you a response to post here because that's what a lot of players have been reporting.  This is the best place to ask your questions but we don't always have the answers immediately.

Thanks for letting me know that you got 2 lollipops but is that once you collect all of the sugar drops?  If so, then they are definitely making a lot of changes.  We used to be able to get up to 13 boosters every 8 hours. 
    @suman_m
    There may be multiple comments in a post here. But I could not solve your problem. Maybe they can. @Elsa @bearwithme is trying to help you. thank you for understand. 
  • David_LewisDavid_Lewis Posts: 39 ✭✭
    I don't like the new sugar drop at all . It's pointless collecting them. 😢