Timed Sugar Drops

Comments

• naychagurlnaychagurl Posts: 24
    Your game is back to normal? With regular boosters earned with sugar drops?
  • Fr_CaymanFr_Cayman Posts: 62 ✭✭
    Yes for over a week now.  Normal boosters.  The only thing that changes is the build a bot to space dash to build a bot to space dash.... 

But I have been collecting lollipops, hands, colour bombs etc. ...
  • CharlineCharline Posts: 5
    where do you go to find the poll to vote on the sugar drops?  Can't find anything that says poll? Can someone help me with this info?  Thanks 
  • AjeetAjeet Posts: 1
    Please change new features of sugar drop boosters to my account
    Only give me old version boosters
    Thanks in advance
  • mw111mw111 Posts: 12
    In case you haven't voted - please  make sure you also vote in the poll to get rid of timed sugar drops: https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/258955/get-rid-of-timed-sugar-drops/p1  Your opinions do matter and can make a difference.  Unfortunately some times it takes a bit of time.  Don't give up hope - your opinions are important  and provide valuable feedback to the game studio.  Thank you.

• Karen_Ann_3Karen_Ann_3 Posts: 13 ✭✭
    I completely agree, I hate the timed boosters with the sugar drops. It's taken all of the fun out of the game for me and most of the boosters I win don't even apply to the level I'm stuck on. I hope the admins take note and bring things back to the way they were. I'm not a fan.
  • Jackie_CoeJackie_Coe Posts: 62 ✭✭
    I have found the perfect solution. I haven’t played for a week. Finding new and better games apps and they are not King games.

Please share these new games.
  • Jelly_JennyJelly_Jenny Posts: 1,902 Community Moderator
    Hello everyone, 

Community moderator here 👋

An update to this topic: The rewards in Sugar Drops will stay as they are until mid-August as the game studio is reviewing feedback. 

In the meantime, please continue to leave your feedback here or in my "Updates to Sugar Drops" here. 

New to Candy Crush Saga or Community? Check out Beginner's Corner here!
    New competition in Candy Crush Saga! Check it out here!
    New Superstar competition in Blossom Blast Saga here! 
  • bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 3,881 Superstar
    Thank you for the update @Jelly Jenny  - we appreciate your keeping us informed and passing our feedback to the game studios.😊

@Charline - you can vote to get rid of timed sugar drops here:  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/258955/get-rid-of-timed-sugar-drops/p1 

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner and visit the lounge area 💕💕

If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info: Learn more about the King Community
  • Peter_TornarosPeter_Tornaros Posts: 401 ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you @Jelly Jenny, however I think the Shareholders and advertisers might “review” the games studio before they complete their review of ridiculous timed jelly drops. I have not played Candy Crush for a week now.
  • Heather_SouzaHeather_Souza Posts: 3
    I have the timed booster rewards too now. I don’t like them at all. I no longer get gold bars & rarely get the lollipop hammer or the hand to switch candies. Just useless timed rewards. I don’t find this new change enjoyable, useful or rewarding. It actually makes the game more boring. I like to decide when I want to use a reward not just have it decided for me. 
  • naychagurlnaychagurl Posts: 24
    Totally agree! They SUCK!!
    Hello everyone, 

Community moderator here 👋

An update to this topic: The rewards in Sugar Drops will stay as they are until mid-August as the game studio is reviewing feedback. 

In the meantime, please continue to leave your feedback here or in my "Updates to Sugar Drops" here.