Timed Sugar Drops

Comments

• adylanfan
    adylanfan Posts: 30 Level 2

I still have timed boosters and, having been in the group that had SD’s removed originally, I don’t hold up much hope that things will be resolved soon. I am now playing CC much less, so much for King for respecting the wishes of its long standing and loyal gamers.

• mw111
    mw111 Posts: 20 Level 2
    Me too, @adylanfan.  Each day I check what I'm getting from the sugar track, and it's still timed boosters for me.
    I do the new levels that come out each week, but the timed boosters have taken the pleasure out of playing every day.  No point. Nothing worthwhile that I can achieve. 
  • Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    I to still have timed boosters but reports that some that they are being removed so we can hold out hope. i too am playing a lot less as im not paying for a free game, just my perogative. We should start adding what level we are on to see who are the people who are getting this rubbish. interesting to see if its all the people on high levels that are gettting victimised.

level 5018, never spent a penny and never will, but if this keeps up im done with this game
  • Lindsey_Ash
    Lindsey_Ash Posts: 68 Level 3
    still have timed boosters and yeah!!!!! now my daily spin is timed. OMG!!!! this is ridiculous. King, I don't even know what to say. I haven't been playing at all just doing daily spin and now that is ruined.
  • Katrina_A
    Katrina_A Posts: 66 Level 3
    Really not happy abou the timed sugar drops as I play a round in the morning before work and thus loose out on using any timed boosters (or I'll be late for work) also can't receive free switches and gold bars :( I get lollipop hammers though which is weird as I've read here that some people don't get them which is weird. I wish Kind would listen to the people on here about this as it's affecting my enjoyment of a game I really like. 
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    edited July 2019
    @Ginger_Paul - unfortunately no I don't know why some people have certain things and others don't.  It appears that there can also be differences on what things are offered on PCs vs. mobile platforms.  It's a shame you don't have this one because it provides a lot of great boosters you can use on each level.
  • Brian_Tate
    Brian_Tate Posts: 73 Level 3
    Can you please drop the timed boosters its a waste when most of us can't use them.  We should be allowed to use the booster WE earn when we can and not on some timed schedule.  My son has downs syndrome with many health problems and I play wile waiting in the doctors office.  Timed boosters are a slap to the face for people like me who play when they can. VERY disappointed king!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Shahrzad_
    Shahrzad_ Posts: 7 Level 2
    edited July 2019
    Unfortunately l’m in the same group. I’m thinking about quitting. I finished level 5045 yesterday and my build a bot was gone!!! This game used to be fun. It’s not anymore...
  • todonnell5
    todonnell5 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Please give me back the regular non timed boosters!!!
  • naychagurl
    naychagurl Posts: 24 Level 2
    I also hate the timed boosters that are earned with sugar drops now. What a total waste of time! I am really hoping they go back because I’m going to stop playing.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?