Meet your Fantastic Five!

Options

Comments

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    edited October 2019
    Options
    I like the Fantastic Five. Sometime I am able to contribute most, other times only some. If I come to a point where I will chose to Opt out. A lot is determined by where you are in the game. I can see where some have a problem with that. I do not question why others or myself can or can not contribute. I just like to play!
  • DeepshikhaSharan
    DeepshikhaSharan Posts: 2,676 Level 5
    Options
    The feature is great
  • Kvast
    Kvast Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options
    FF is fine.  But now I see a "team owner" in the list ?!?
  • Jim_Piere
    Jim_Piere Posts: 27 Level 2
    Options
    Can I switch my buddies in Fantadtic 5? One has zero points all week, the other has 50.  I have 2800 points on my own.  Hard to get 5000 points with people not playing.  
  • Kvast
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Jim_Piere said:
    Can I switch my buddies in Fantadtic 5? One has zero points all week, the other has 50.  I have 2800 points on my own.  Hard to get 5000 points with people not playing.  

I'm in the same situation.  My teamowner + one more player has made 0 points so far while I've made around 2k.

Until a few days ago I was in another active group.  But as I'm lurking around level 5600'ish and I'm only offered 30-45 new levels every week I can't contribute that much to the FF score.  I guess the team owner in that group booted me due to my low score...  I can't find any other explanation why I suddenly find myself in another group. :/
  • DonnaMarie_
    DonnaMarie_ Posts: 14 Level 2
    edited November 2019
    Options
    You can't choose or boot your teammates. It's a randomly selected group. Luck of the draw.There are no team owners.
  • Kvast
    Options
    I just wonder why I was suddenly placed in another group though.  But I'm used to King's random behavior, so... :|
  • Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Options
    Dear community,

I wanted to thank you all for keeping the reports, information and feedback coming. 🙂

Quick update on the Fantastic 5:
    • Power-up menu: the 'Open' button is grey out. Unfortunately, we still have some players affected by this issue. The Studio is working on it
    • Visual display 'Team owner'. As commented in a different topic as well, the Studio is working on it. Aiming to have the issue fixed within the next version of the game. 

Would you like to share your ideas for the Fantastic 5 with us? Community members have shared their suggestions & improvements for this game feature -> HERE

Check it out, upvote it if you like the idea and feel free to share your feedback! I'm taking notes and sending them to the Studio, so I'd like to from all of you. 

Have a delicious day and see you around the forum! 

• fizaaa
    fizaaa Posts: 38 Level 2
    Options
    After being the main contributer in each Fab 5 team and reading similar comments here, I can only conclude that unless there's a glitch causing points to not show, the vast majority of players rarely play or aren't as skilled in the art of crushing candies. Here's today's latest. I can't play more often! It always looks the same. I wish King would only group active players.

• Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    edited November 2019
    Options
    fizaaa said:
    After being the main contributer in each Fab 5 team and reading similar comments here, I can only conclude that unless there's a glitch causing points to not show, the vast majority of players rarely play or aren't as skilled in the art of crushing candies. Here's today's latest. I can't play more often! It always looks the same. I wish King would only group active players.

This, and all special features in this game and the other CCS variants should be based solely upon your own gameplay seeing as how they are all strictly single-player games.  Nobody that plays these games wants to rely on “teammates” to meet any sort of requirement.

I have no idea why this feature can’t simply be adjusted to 1,000 points for completion(or even 1,250) and the ridiculous “team” aspect removed completely.  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?