⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

oh where oh where are they hiding

Options
Lynn_Allen
Lynn_Allen Posts: 19 Level 2
I know I have constantly complained about not being able to acquire tickets in CC saga  to advance, nor not be able to receive any lives for the same game, but I am becoming like some individuals who have became tired of waiting for the system to be fixed, and  is about to give up on the game entirely. I play on Windows 7. Have never had a problem until recently. I clean out the files that accumulate on the computer. I shouldn't expect miracles, but I'm hoping for one. For some reason Kings games has ceased talking to it's players, and is only communicating with specfic individuals who pass the message, such as it is, along to the plebes. I don't what is wrong with the game, only get assurances that they are aware of the problem, but really unsure if anything is going to be done about it. I just find it odd that only recently was any mention was made of the key King personal that might be able to do something about these issues, were going to be back from vacation. Just before they did the last update, I was having some problems with the game. I contacted King games through Facebook, and actually got a reply back and   the problem solved. This time around, I have not received any answer at all. I don't know if I'll get an solution to my problem or not.

Answers

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    Options
    I know I have constantly complained about not being able to acquire tickets in CC saga  to advance, nor not be able to receive any lives for the same game, but I am becoming like some individuals who have became tired of waiting for the system to be fixed, and  is about to give up on the game entirely. I play on Windows 7. Have never had a problem until recently. I clean out the files that accumulate on the computer. I shouldn't expect miracles, but I'm hoping for one. For some reason Kings games has ceased talking to it's players, and is only communicating with specfic individuals who pass the message, such as it is, along to the plebes. I don't what is wrong with the game, only get assurances that they are aware of the problem, but really unsure if anything is going to be done about it. I just find it odd that only recently was any mention was made of the key King personal that might be able to do something about these issues, were going to be back from vacation. Just before they did the last update, I was having some problems with the game. I contacted King games through Facebook, and actually got a reply back and   the problem solved. This time around, I have not received any answer at all. I don't know if I'll get an solution to my problem or not.
    @Lynn_Allen

Hi again, Lynn! Remember me? You created 2 Threads: one on June 7 titled "lack of tickets" with this link: https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/comment/385134#Comment_385134 and came back on June 9 created a new one titled "Where Is Tech Support?" with this link:  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/comment/386318#Comment_386318
    Do you remember that I told you that if you keep on creating threads that you won't be getting what you came here for?

I found the answer to your problem. You might not like it but the problem is with your Operating System which is Windows 7. We had a lot of inquiries about Windows 7 Computer Users having issues yesterday. I got curious why so many people were complaining about the same exact problem. I went to Microsoft Store and found out that Computers with Windows 7 Operating System do not meet the System Requirements for Candy Crush Saga App. It requires Windows 10 to run the App. Here is the link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/candy-crush-saga/9nblggh18846?activetab=pivot%3Aregionofsystemrequirementstab

Here is the ScreenShot of the System Requirements from the Microsoft Store: 
    The reason why players who responded to your threads cannot understand what the tickets you were complaining about that you couldn't get was because you were playing the Old Candy Crush Saga game version since your Operating System is not compatible with the new App.

My advice to you is to check your Computer for Windows 10 Upgrade Compatibility. If compatible, it is cheaper to buy the Upgrade than buying a new computer. It is better to do it now than wait till Microsoft itself stop supporting this Operating System. 

Hope all these information answer your lingering question!

Thanks!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?