⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why are the Free Boosters for passing Sugar Drop Challenge gone?????

Options
mrburgandy
mrburgandy Posts: 11 Level 2
Recently I have noticed that I no longer receive free boosters for passing levels of the sugar drop challenge. The only reward I get is a booster for an amount of time. This is 100% not acceptable. I have completed level 4895 which is the highest level and waiting for the next release of levels. AS ALWAYS, I play the sugar drop challenge daily until the new levels come out so I can get a stockpile of boosters to pass new levels because the new levels are so hard and next to impossible to pass without the help of hammers and switches. Even though I stockpile boosters in this method, I still end up buying more boosters every single month. Sad, I know, I am a loser and really like the game. 

I will say this with MOST certainty,  if this feature does not change back, King has got it's last dollar from me. I know I am just one person and it doesn't matter to you but I am quite sure there are many that play it just like I do and still spend money as well. I spend at least $30 per level release with the stockpiling of boosters. I don;t know how you can verify this because I don;t understand how it knows who I am but it sure knows my CC number so I am sure you could look it up that way. 

I am extremely upset about this as I feel King is just gouging us at this point. I am dead serious about this. I may have played my last round if this feature isn't put back in place. How much money do you really need when it comes at the expense of pissing off some of your most dedicated junkies? 

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?