Losing the Luster to replay for higher levels

Options
Steve_Dent
Steve_Dent Posts: 10 Level 2
1. The new timed candy drops are ridiculous.  Why would I play to get boosters for 30 minutes?  How does that help me?  I have gotten to the end of Candy Crush over 50 times.

2. Create some way for players to go back to boards where they have achieved one or two stars.  I should be able to go to a screen that has a list of those boards and I can click on say level 1356 and go and play that board to try and get that third star.  Instead, I have to swipe 43 times to get there!  Additionally, to send lives to my friends whom I have left behind, I need to swipe over 40 times to get to boards where my friends have stopped!  My wrist needs ice afterwards!

3. Speaking of three stars, there are a number of impossible three star goals for levels that need to be reexamine.  I am not going to scroll down and try and identify them now...my wrist is killing me... but some of the boards I can manage scores in the 15,000 range and the three star goal is 100 million.  Stupid.

4. You have a leader board for this discussion board but nothing for the game?  I am only measured against my friends, not worldwide.  Who has the most stars?  I know I am finished the game and no one is ahead of me in levels...it would be nice to see how I stack up starwise.

Restore the candy drops back to the way it was. Otherwise, I am not playing until new boards come out.  You want to INCREASE traffic and time on the game. Knock off this timed nonsense.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?