Windows 7 Does Not Meet The Minimum Requirements To Run Candy Crush Saga App (Please Read!!!)

Options
mercerik
mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
edited June 2019 in Discussions
To Windows 7 Users:

If you are having issues with Candy Crush Saga, your best Options are by Upgrading your Operating System or buying a New Computer. If you want to save money, you have to check your Computer for Windows 10 Upgrade Compatibility. If you have a tight budget, it is cheaper to buy the Upgrade than to buy a New Computer. If you can afford to buy a new one, that would be the best option for you. It is better to do this now than to wait till Microsoft stops supporting Windows 7, ending any Updates for it which is a Security Risk. 

I posted a discussion on this after I answered inquiries about this on June 13 but no one seemed to notice. Unfortunately, I can't change the title to show Windows 7 so I created this one. Hopefully people can see this this time.

Here is the link to the Microsoft Store showing the Minimum Requirements to Run Candy Crush Saga: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/candy-crush-saga/9nblggh18846?activetab=pivot%3Aregionofsystemrequirementstab

Here is the ScreenShot of the minimum Requirements from the Microsoft Store:

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?