Build-a-Bot has completely disappeared

SagaRSagaR Posts: 120 ✭✭✭
I just opened my Candy Crush Saga and discovered that my Build-a-Bot has disappeared. It's not that it is reset to zero; the entire Bot function is gone so I can't even build it up. I played a few rounds three hours ago and still had the Bot then; it was at maximum capacity as well. Any ideas about what might be going on..?

Answers

• tbacktback Posts: 6
    Same here. I had started playing more when I discovered it was back after taking a rather long hiatus. Hopefully just a short one this time. 
  • waazoowaazoo Posts: 8
    Its frustrating...... they know we all want it and they keep giving it to us .....making us happy....   only to take it away yet again !!!
  • grrgrr Posts: 15 ✭✭
    Same for me -  why so many changes lately and NOT positive changes? Do we have to stop playing to get back the features that have made the game fun from the beginning?  I don't know what to expect day to day, it is frustrating!
  • SagaRSagaR Posts: 120 ✭✭✭
    It returned yesterday evening - although obviously reset back to zero.. It was gone just long enough to make me lose the Space Race - excellent timing, thanks for that! >:)
  • grrgrr Posts: 15 ✭✭
    @SagaR you are lucky - still nothing for me. 

Why does King keep taking away the things that make the game fun to play?  Why give some players an advantage and take it away from others?  How are any races or competitions fair under these circumstances?
  • Suzy0117Suzy0117 Posts: 1
    Mine has been missing for two days now! The game is not nearly as fun without it....I'm getting downright bored. I keep checking to see if it's made a reappearance, but nope. What gives, King? 
  • LedalasvegasLedalasvegas Posts: 9
    Agreed. If we can have new levels every Wednesday and the space race every Thursday, why can't we have a predictable build-a-bot feature? Just freaking pick a time frame so we know when we'll get it and stop with the mystery already!