Space Dash: The Final Frontier

Options
Crimson_Dawn
Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
This morning I woke up to my booster bot being replaced by Space Dash. Now I can build my boosters by playing old levels again! Who else has this feature?

Comments

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,137 Candy Moderator
    Options
    I have Space Dash back too.  In fact early this morning for about 15 minutes I had both build a bot and space dash.  However I had been able to use Build a bot on old levels for several weeks before it now appears to have been replaced by the old Space Dash.  Of course I have the timed boosters so it is not really that helpful except to use for new levels.
  • Crimson_Dawn
    Options
    Hey, @bearwithme! I don't have the timed sugar drops yet, and I hope I never do. I wasn't in the testing group to use the build-a-bot on old levels, so the long awaited return of Space Dash is a welcome upgrade for me!
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    Options
    This morning I woke up to my booster bot being replaced by Space Dash. Now I can build my boosters by playing old levels again! Who else has this feature?
    Hey, @bearwithme! I don't have the timed sugar drops yet, and I hope I never do. I wasn't in the testing group to use the build-a-bot on old levels, so the long awaited return of Space Dash is a welcome upgrade for me!
    Hi @Crimson_Dawn! I checked my Gold Cup Of Fun Events🏆 🏆  🏆. Today, I have Space Race, Rami The Candy Pet and Build-A-Bot Challenge. I wiped-out my Build-A-Bot Boosters yesterday but it is still there.

I have to work hard on Space Race because I am number #2 this week. Too bad, so sad but I can't be mad.😭  😭 😭

• bearwithme
    Options
    @mercerik - you still have Rami?  I wish I still did.  About 3 weeks ago I got switched back to Denise's star dust but I only get the initial boosters.  I can't compete with people on lower levels when I only get 30 new ones each week  (with the star multiplier which is only for new levels). So I guess the studio is still having different people have access to different booster opportunities.
  • Crimson_Dawn
    Options
    Hello, @mercerik! I'm actually not talking about Space Race, where you collect color bombs for Dexter. I'm talking about Space Dash, which is the improved version of Build-a-Bot.

• mercerik
    Options
    Hello, @mercerik! I'm actually not talking about Space Race, where you collect color bombs for Dexter. I'm talking about Space Dash, which is the improved version of Build-a-Bot.

@Crimson_Dawn

Dexter is the one collecting bombs for the Space Race. I am surprised you don't know that. Dexter gives you a Lollipop Hammer sometimes at the end of the completed level. Next time, I'll take a ScreenShot. 
  • Crimson_Dawn
    Options
    I know what Dexter and the Space Race are. I have it every week. I tried to post a ScreenShot of Space Dash for you, but I can't seem to be able to post it.
  • mercerik
    Options
    @mercerik - you still have Rami?  I wish I still did.  About 3 weeks ago I got switched back to Denise's star dust but I only get the initial boosters.  I can't compete with people on lower levels when I only get 30 new ones each week  (with the star multiplier which is only for new levels). So I guess the studio is still having different people have access to different booster opportunities.
    @bearwithme

Denise with the Lamp has been gone for quite a while now since the Candy Pets were introduced. To be honest with you, I am surprised that I have every competitions there is whether I am playing the App in the Computer or my iPhone. Did you see the Fantastic 5, I already had it 2 weeks and 4 days in both before it was introduced. My suggestion to you is keep your Device Operating System, CCS Stand-Alone App and Security Software Up-To-Date. I also run my System Diagnostics every day when I get up. I turn my computer on and let it run while I eat breakfast. By the time I am done eating, the process is done. Then I work on my iPhone Maintenance.

• mercerik
    Options
    I know what Dexter and the Space Race are. I have it every week. I tried to post a ScreenShot of Space Dash for you, but I can't seem to be able to post it.
    @Crimson_Dawn

Space Dash is an Old Challenge just like Denise with the Lamp. The new version now is the Space Race and you can check this out through the Gold Cup of Fun Events.
  • bearwithme
    edited June 2019
    Options
    @mercerik - actually Space dash is one of the predecessors of the build-a-bot like @Crimson_Dawn was trying to say.  You could always use it on previous levels; because some people can't use build-a-bot on previous levels they preferred Space Dash.  I have posted a screenshot below - 
    As you can see it operates just like Build-a-bot.  You get a color bomb by winning 1 level (old or new). CB + stripe/wrap for the 2nd win, both + 3 extra moves for the third win, then win 2 more times and you get an additional strip wrap and finally win two more times and you get the full spaceship - 2CB, @ stripe/wrap +3 extra moves.  You can gather your wins just by playing the same level over and over again (which is what most of us would do).

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?