⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
πŸ“© Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

963 how do you get the cherry and the nut down

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,600 Candy Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Hello @Chrishughes067, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Crush section of our friendly King Community 😊

To drop down the Cherry and the Nut, we will have to clear the icing for the ingredients to fall down πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

1) we are given enough moves to clear the level without rushing... The Icing at the bottom of the board will be cleared within less than 10 moves (max)

2) I have cleared all the icing and just have to remove the candy from the way....πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

3) Once I remove the Blue candy πŸ‘†πŸ‘†(or any other items that are blocking the portal) from the bottom row, the ingredients will fall down πŸ˜ƒ

4) Cleared board πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

** If you need any further guidance, please post back by tapping on β€œType your Comment” box located below πŸ‘

Thank you for posting in the Community! Β Have a nice day/evening πŸ™‚

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    HelloΒ Chrishughes067
    I just wanted to drop you a quick message to say thank you for joining the King community forum πŸ™πŸ»

To get tips about the level, see here.
    https://candycrushsagaallhelp.blogspot.com/2015/05/candy-crush-saga-level-963.html
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,600 Candy Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Hello @Chrishughes067, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Crush section of our friendly King Community 😊

To drop down the Cherry and the Nut, we will have to clear the icing for the ingredients to fall down πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

1) we are given enough moves to clear the level without rushing... The Icing at the bottom of the board will be cleared within less than 10 moves (max)

2) I have cleared all the icing and just have to remove the candy from the way....πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

3) Once I remove the Blue candy πŸ‘†πŸ‘†(or any other items that are blocking the portal) from the bottom row, the ingredients will fall down πŸ˜ƒ

4) Cleared board πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

** If you need any further guidance, please post back by tapping on β€œType your Comment” box located below πŸ‘

Thank you for posting in the Community! Β Have a nice day/evening πŸ™‚

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?