Change to the pre-game 'Compact Leaderboard'

Options
Jelly_Jenny
Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
edited June 2019 in Discussions

If you're familiar with seeing your connected friends and their scores before playing a level, you might notice a slight change...

Before beginning a level in Candy Crush Saga, a pop-up page will appear showing a few useful facts before you play.

These include:

• The level number
  • The level target/score
  • Your progress with Sugar Track candies
  • Your chance to add pre-game boosters

Beneath this, you may be familiar with the 'compact leaderboard', which shows the position of other players who've also played the level.

To make room for new elements, we sometimes need to make little tweaks and changes, which creates some extra space for new features. Right now we're carrying out trials so we can include these types of new features. This may mean you don't see the compact leaderboard on the completed level screen while the testing is being carried out.

You will still see the compact leaderboard when you've completed a level though, and it will show you those who've passed the levels, their scores and you will have an option to send them lives. It's only the one before the level begins which may be missing.

We hope this slight tweak doesn't interrupt your fun, as we'll always be working to improve and enhancing your game with new the latest in new features. Keep checking in to play and when those brand new items appear, give them a try! 

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Thank you very much for the detailed explanation @Jelly Jenny :+1:

Have a wonderful rest of day 🤗 
  • Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,121 Level 5
    Options

... We hope this slight tweak doesn't interrupt your fun ...

Already posted this in another thread when I discovered the change, but I'll post it here since you're the mod.
    This does interrupt my 'fun'. It interrupts greatly. I don't play for fun. I play to be the best. Not seeing the scoreboard when starting a level means not knowing what scores to beat and rubbing it in my friends' faces. 😈 I don't need nor want to play a level just to find my rank after the fact.
    This change is terrible. It needs to revert back.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?