Can I do friends without Facebook?

Options
unfancualquiera
unfancualquiera Posts: 3 Newbie
The other day I met a guy who has Candy Crush Saga like me but we haven't got Facebook so we couldn't be friends. Are there any option to be his friend without WiFi??

Best Answer

• Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @unfancualquiera :waving:

You can make friends over at King.com but it will require an internet connection. You will need to create a Kingdom account and then favour the person at King.com (access through PC). 

So go to king.com, go to the game, log into your account from the top right corner, and then favour them by adding the email address of the person to the friends tab on the left hand side. 

Answers

• unfancualquiera
    Options
    The other day I met a man who has Candy crush Saga like me but we haven't got Facebook so we couldn't be friends. I want to know if there's other form to be friends without Facebook and if the opcion exists which is it?
  • unfancualquiera
    Options
    The other day I met a man who has Candy crush Saga like me but we haven't got Facebook so we couldn't be friends. I want to know if there's other form to be friends without Facebook and if the opcion exists which is it?
  • unfancualquiera
    Options
    The other day I met a guy who has Candy Crush Saga like me but we haven't got Facebook so we couldn't be friends. Are there any option to be his friend without WiFi??
  • unfancualquiera
    Options
  • unfancualquiera
    Options
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @unfancualquiera :waving:

You can make friends over at King.com but it will require an internet connection. You will need to create a Kingdom account and then favour the person at King.com (access through PC). 

So go to king.com, go to the game, log into your account from the top right corner, and then favour them by adding the email address of the person to the friends tab on the left hand side. 

• MataiceAlison
    MataiceAlison Posts: 313 Level 4
    Options
    You can also login into the game using your email address, and also tell your friend to also login using his email though this is random as the kingdom groups players randomly..

but you can also tell your friend to create a Facebook account such that you can enjoy your play & send lives to each other
  • alireza1367
    alireza1367 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Why can not I play, write the time required until the next game is 5889530 minutes
  • MataiceAlison
    Options
    ok, now i understand the problem and was due to change in the clock of your device backwards
    There need to calculate how many hours are in those minutes ,then go to date and time settings on your device ,
    1 .set time from automatic to manual 
    2.then move the time forward  by the hours you calculated with 5 extra hours.
    3.then go back to the game to check that it reads full lives
    4.then go back to date and time settings back to automatic
    5. restart your device 
    problem solved enjoy your play...

for your case you need to move your date about 140 months forward....

hope this is helpful,
  • MataiceAlison
    Options
    ok, now i understand the problem and was due to change in the clock of your device backwards
    There need to calculate how many hours are in those minutes ,then go to date and time settings on your device ,
    1 .set time from automatic to manual 
    2.then move the time forward  by the hours you calculated with 5 extra hours.
    3.then go back to the game to check that it reads full lives
    4.then go back to date and time settings back to automatic
    5. restart your device 
    problem solved enjoy your play...

for your case you need to move your date about 140 months forward....

hope this is helpful,
    this is a reply for you @alireza1367

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?