Weekly race problem

Options
Soccermock
Soccermock Posts: 2 Newbie
I thought the weekly race reset on Sunday.  Today, I was in second place with 31 and a friend was in first with 38.  I did ten levels and it then said that I was ahead 41 to 38.  Then all of a sudden, I get a message that the race ended and I finished in second place because my friend instantly had 48!  That's the first problem.  The second problem is that I got immediately dropped into the Champions race, which was already in progress.  I finished one level, got my ranking and noticed that first place already had 87!  Pretty sure that this person didn't do 87 levels in the time it took me to do one, so I am thinking that the first place person did 87 levels since Sunday.  This is the second time that this has happened to me.

Comments

• MataiceAlison
    MataiceAlison Posts: 313 Level 4
    Options
    maybe that person joined the race earlier than you!
  • MataiceAlison
    MataiceAlison Posts: 313 Level 4
    Options
    and that person had the best of the boosters , that helped to win more levels in just hours!
  • Soccermock
    Soccermock Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Yes, they definitely started before I did.  That is my point.  I was in my normal friends race until Wednesday, when I was suddenly dropped into the champions race.  The person with 87 started on Sunday and even though I had done 41 levels during the week, I had to start over in the middle of the week when everyone else had been going since Sunday, so not only did I have no chance of winning the champions race, I missed out on the rewards for the race I had been competing in.  It's a glitch.  Also, it was not hours.  I won my first level within minutes of joining the champions race.  There is no way that any person, no matter what boosters they had, could do 87 levels in 5 minutes.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?