⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I was #2 in Championship Race. Clicked claim price. Received nothing!

Options
jlkroep
jlkroep Posts: 1 Newbie
I was #2 in the championship race. Clicked claimed price. Received nothing!! It’s only been 12 hours... spent ALOT of time and too much money 😞

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Hello jlkroep
    We are very pleased that you have joined our king community. Here i am, trying to help you.🙏🏻

Sometimes these mistakes are for technical problems. And the reward is added to Booster Bank. Check your Boosters Bank.
  • MataiceAlison
    MataiceAlison Posts: 313 Level 4
    Options
    jlkroep said:
    I was #2 in the championship race. Clicked claimed price. Received nothing!! It’s only been 12 hours... spent ALOT of time and too much money 😞
    i also finished in #1 thought i i hadnt received anything but when i checked inventory i found them there though they weren't that satsifying for one who finished first place in champions race , i thought it had to be the best of the best 2hours colour bomb,2hrs wrapped & striped candies, and 1striped brush...
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hey guys, I haven't seen it in my game yet.  If any of you are continuing with this, could you possibly do a print screen and tag me so that I can have it to show other players?  Thanks!
  • MataiceAlison
    MataiceAlison Posts: 313 Level 4
    Options
    @Elsa it's amongst the fun events
    this is how it appears when you open, to qualify you need to be amongst the top 3 in the weekly race..
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options
    @Elsa it's amongst the fun events
    this is how it appears when you open, to qualify you need to be amongst the top 3 in the weekly race..
    I don't have a fun events.  :(

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?