Deleting multiple life requests from specific players permanently - When you don't play on Facebook

Options
musicej
musicej Posts: 3 Newbie
edited June 2019 in Discussions
How do you delete multiple life requests from individuals when you don't play on facebook, don't want to play on facebook, will never play on facebook?????

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,779 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @musicej, welcome to our community!  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.
    I understand and empathize with your frustration but please refrain from using capital letters.  King does not delete the requests.  Are you playing through the Kingdom?  If so, that is where you are seeing the lives.  If you play without either one of them how are you getting friends requests?

• musicej
    Options
    Unfortunately, when this question has been posed to your staff *multiple” times, the answer is always, always go to facebook.  No one bothers to ask what platform something is being played on.  Facebook doesn’t rule everything and many of us choose not to play on it so why is the answer go to facebook?  Someone by the name of “Player” who is completely unknown to me keeps requesting multiple lives.  I don’t want anyone to request lives.  I simply want to play the game.  I don’t ask for lives and I don’t want to give lives.  Why is there no way to turn off this option.  My senior friends and I do not play with “friends”.  I have no idea who the people are that play this game.  They are completely unknown to me. I also find the banners that run across the top of the game awkward.  Just when you start playing, the banners interrupt.  I also am not concerned with how many boosters x amount of people use to play.  Is there not some way to turn off these notifications.  I have notifications turned off and yet all of this still interrupts the game playing.  
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,779 Sweet Legend
    Options
    I don't like using Facebook for any of the games.   I am going to give you a link because one of the Superstars found a way to get rid of people in the Kingdom.  Here is the link: 

https://community.king.com/en/superstar-corner/discussion/comment/399581#Comment_399581

Please let me know if this works for you.

• musicej
    Options
    Yes, that worked - it shouldn’t be this hard for people though.  It should be a much simpler way of easing stress of unknown/known multiple life requests.  Can we please get rid of the banner ad that pops up advising how many people use boosters to work through a level.  I could see it at the end of a completed level but it happens on every level, every try to play the game.  Seriously who cares? 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?