⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

My Candy Crush has synced with my husbands.

Options
Katha
Katha Posts: 3 Newbie
When I sign in through FB I am taken to his game and his level and it shows my Avatar. When he signs in he gets his game but with his Avatar. I want back to my own game and (lower) level. Can this be sorted?

Answers

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    Options
    Katha said:
    When I sign in through FB I am taken to his game and his level and it shows my Avatar. When he signs in he gets his game but with his Avatar. I want back to my own game and (lower) level. Can this be sorted?
    @Katha

Hi there! Welcome to the Community!

Looking at your descriptions of what happened, I think your husband logs-in but never logs-out each time he plays. The best thing for you to do is to log him out first and close the App. Re-open it and log-in on yours.

Hope this answers your question! Click on "Yes" when asked if your question was answered on your comment.

Thanks!
  • Katha
    Options
    Thank you for getting back to me on this. I have done what you suggested and it has worked with regards to the App on my Kindle, I am back to where I should be. But for some strange reason the procedure hasn't worked on my tablet (I even uninstalled the app and reinstalled. I wonder if there is anything else I can try?
  • Katha
    Options
    Cancel that, it hasn't worked on the Kindle either.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,696 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Katha, welcome to our community!  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?