Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
dkova26 said: hi,I have no FB profile, so I do my registration in your King account and I lost everything.my User ID 10337743943 and my e-mail is **** edited due to privacy***Why is that happening? and can you help me about that just finish 1503 stagethanksPs. I do the registration with my phone, and now I cant log out because "there is no internet conection"??I hawe a 10 GB and allways ON my mobile data