Billion scores. Is that legal?

Options
Grahnar
Grahnar Posts: 5 Level 2
edited June 2019 in Discussions
Hi. It's normal that one of my friend had got 1 or 2 billions point of each level? 

Comments

• Grahnar
    edited June 2019
    Options
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,779 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Grahnar, welcome to our community.  I sure hope that they aren't cheating to get those scores.  It's the same person - Oktawia.  Please let us know if you keep seeing such high scores?  I know that King frowns on cheaters and they keep a close eye on the events so that the cheaters can't get away with it there.

I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

• Grahnar
    Options
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,779 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Well all that I can do is to tag @Jelly Jenny who is the Community Moderator for this game.  They want the players to report people if they feel that they are cheating.  I'm not sure how far she can go with it, but I will let her know.
  • Grahnar
    Options
  • Tut
    Tut Posts: 91 Level 3
    Options
    Very high scores are possible on some levels. Once you have acquired the skill of mastering the specific game. Higher levels often allow for higher scores, but passing the level easily requires practice. If a player is scoring high points maybe he has studied the game. Practiced the game.   And applied himself to winning championship points And boosters. High scores involve really long sugar crunches. Since the addition of wheel spins for commercials and extra moves higher scores are also possible if you are skilled at the wheel. In regards to this person I can’t tell you, I can only say I have some fairly high scores. I guess I need more practice though.
  • Grahnar
    Options
    So you say that is possible to have more than one billion (1 000 000 000) score on almost every levels? 
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @Grahnar,

It’s very frustrating when people do not play by the rules and cheat their way to success. Cheat technology of any kind is not condoned by King, but unfortunately we are a limited as to what we can do with individual cases.  

I assume this is your Facebook friend? The only way of removing the person from your player list would be to de-friend them. 

• Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,176 Level 5
    edited June 2019
    Options

@Grahnar  Super high scores are possible, sure. In the billions, that I don't know.

But what definitely is not possible, I've observed, is having a score ending in a non-0 number, like the player in your game.

I had 2 instances of players with ridiculously high scores ending in a non-0 number. What you can try doing is logging out and into your game periodically, if you use the Win10 app. That's how I "shuffle" my friendslist: 10 players in your game will disappear, and 10 new ones take their place. The sucky part is when a competitive friend I like happens to disappear. :/

@Jelly Jenny   If King keeps tabs, the cheater in my game who disappeared is a "Renee cyprian" (or some variant spelling/capitalization). Unfortunately, the other cheater is holding on cuz s/he is still there after a month or more. "Sray" is the name. To her/his credit, it seems s/he stopped cheating since the ridiculous scores are mainly on older levels, not newer ones. (looks like the person stopped cheating after L720) But s/he should still get the boot.

Edit: btw your explanation that King is limited in terms of what they can do about cheaters is more ridiculous than the cheaters' ridiculous scores. 😂 King owns every user account, no? So they could and should BAN any undisputed cheater. Just like in console video games.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?