Level 663 is impossible to complete in just 14 moves

Options
gillygolly
gillygolly Posts: 1 Newbie
hi have read that I'm supposed to get 30 moves off this level. I only have 14 and it's impossible to get through. I have no boosters left. How did you guys pass it pleas?

Comments

• Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,176 Level 5
    Options

@gillygolly  King is lately changing older levels to have less moves - to force players to spend money on boosters imo. Use the Candy Crush Wiki to stay current: https://candycrush.fandom.com/wiki/Level_663 By default it'll take you to the Current version tab, but there's a tab for Past versions too.

If you log into your King account through king.com, it'll have the old version of levels like this one (so still 30 moves there). King won't bother wasting resources into updating their old platform. Personally, I would just do this.

Bu if you only play through app/mobile version which uses the new platform, my advice would be just max out your Build-a-Bot so that you can start the level with two disco balls. If you're able to collect an additional 3rd timed disco ball booster from Build-a-Bot or Dynamic Duo, even better. Hopefully the board will open with 2 next to each other. From there, the rest should be self-explanatory. ;)

• MataiceAlison
    MataiceAlison Posts: 313 Level 4
    Options
    @gillygolly
    you can  bring your build a bot to maximum by playing older simpler levels such level 1 ,2,3,...,upto 10! you won't be losing any life since you be winning then you can use the bot at max to pass level 663

enjoy candy crushing...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?