Level 1128

Options
EmilyZ
EmilyZ Posts: 1 Newbie
There is no way one can win this level in only 16 moves.  Is there anyway to skip this level?  I have been at this level now for weeks.

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Hello EmilyZ
    We are very pleased that you have joined our king community. Here i am, trying to help you.🙏🏻

Sorry, there is no way to skip the level. Follow the links below to get great tips. And the video will also help you.
    https://candycrushsagaallhelp.blogspot.com/2015/08/candy-crush-saga-level-1128.html
    Have a good day  :)
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,249 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @EmilyZ, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Crush section of our friendly King Community :)

I am sorry to hear that you are stuck in this hard level # 1128 and NO, the Skip option is not available in this game!! 
    I just went back to this level and checked if I can suggest any tips!!  

** The main hard part is to clear the "Icing" and you are correct!!  The given 16 moves are almost over by the time we clear half the Icing and reach the Jelly!!  So, here are my tips....

1) Concentrate on clearing the Cakes -- at least one of them.... so that the Party Popper will clear most of the left over Icing on the board....

2) While selecting PLAY, select all the 3 Pre-game boosters -- Color Bomb, Striped/Wrapped Candy combo and the Fish. 

3) If the Color Bomb is located near by a Striped OR Wrapped candy -- use the Lollipop Hammer or Free Switch to bring those 2 together and make a combo with it ----  This will clear a large part of the icing :+1:

4)  Make sure to stock up a few of all those required boosters first to beat this level.  You will be needing them!

Please post back if you need further assistance.  TO do so, tap on "Type your Comment" box located below.

Looking forward to talk to you further.  Have a nice day/evening!  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?