When using a desktop computer how can I SEND games to friends without asking for games.

Options
lindagirl
lindagirl Posts: 3 Newbie
I only have a selection to ask friends for a game. How can I send games to a friend?

Best Answer

• Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello, @lindagirl! When you click on a level in Candy Crush Saga, you should see a list of high scores for the level before you start that level. Beside other players' scores, there should be a pink heart button. Click on this to send a life to that player. If you don't see any players on the high scores list on your current level, you've probably passed them all. Scroll down to lower levels to find them again. I hope I've answered your question! Have a great day!

Answers

• Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello, @lindagirl! When you click on a level in Candy Crush Saga, you should see a list of high scores for the level before you start that level. Beside other players' scores, there should be a pink heart button. Click on this to send a life to that player. If you don't see any players on the high scores list on your current level, you've probably passed them all. Scroll down to lower levels to find them again. I hope I've answered your question! Have a great day!
  • lindagirl
    lindagirl Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?