๐ŸŽƒ Halloween in Candy Crush Saga! Find all details HERE
โœจ๏ปฟ๏ปฟ All Stars US! Find all info and claim your star badge HERE
๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

How long does it take to arrive to level 4000?

Mattia_Mattia_ Posts: 312 Level 4
I know it's a strange question ๐Ÿ˜‚
Prev1

Comments

• MataiceAlisonMataiceAlison Posts: 313 Level 4
    4 years, that means you will have to play a minimum of 1000 levels per year!! approximately 90 levels per monthย 
  • Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• Mattia_Mattia_ Posts: 312 Level 4
    edited June 2019
    Mattia_ said:
    @MataiceAlison 4 years? Ahahahah I think it's not like that
    what do you think it is like? @Mattia
  • ernstblnernstbln Posts: 277 Level 3
    took me 26 weeks to get to 4900+ but then I am retired and play many more hours than most people can play
    @MataiceAlison If a person win 1000 levels per year (90 levels per month), of course it will take 4 years to get to level 4000... But I can win more than 90 levels per month!ย 
    @ernstbln Wow! 26 weeks to get to level 4900? So 7 months?!?! Wow!!! Congratulations ๐Ÿญ
  • SagaRSagaR Posts: 187 Level 3
    This is a pretty impossible question to give a standard reply to, as people's experiences and gaming habits vary so wildly. So we can only really give our own individual take on this.

I started playing Candy Crush Saga on 21 September 2017, reached level 2000 on 10 February 2018, level 3000 on 7 March 2018, and level 4010 on 22 November 2018 (at that time 4010 was the highest level available on mobile). So for me it took a year and two months. I have a full-time job and also family obligations, so without those maybe could have done it faster. Although now that I see those dates, I realize I did 1000 levels in less than four weeks. Had forgotten about that. I think that in that month I probably did not read many books.. =)

• PollitoPollito Posts: 3 Newbie
    I started playing today and Iโ€™m already on level 50!
    I would say it depends how much time you play and how many days you play. The more the faster you get to 4000
    Mattia_ said:
    @MataiceAlison 4 years? Ahahahah I think it's not like that
    ย =)ย 
    edited June 2019
    @SagaR Thank you for this answer! Can I ask you something? How could you do 1000 levels in one month (from February 2018 to March) if you had a full-time job? ๐Ÿ˜ฑ (very good!)
  • SagaRSagaR Posts: 187 Level 3
    @Mattia_ good question! =) I was surprised myself when I realized that. But I have screenshots of my progress; I used to document it a lot; less nowadays when I am only getting 30 new levels every week. The breakdown was as follows:
    - 10 February 2018: 2000
    - 21 February: 2300
    - 25 February: 2500
    - 26 February: 2600
    - 28 February: 2700
    - 4 March: 2900
    - and finally 7 March: 3000

So I did 700 levels in 12 days which averages to about 60 levels a day. I honestly can't remember but I must have been playing for at least a couple of hours a day. On the other hand I passed a majority of those levels on the first go so that saved time.

4 years, that means you will have to play a minimum of 1000 levels per year!! approximately 90 levels per monthย 
    this reply was for those players who aren't so much into candy crush & don't take races seriously and will rarely purchase boosters!!

Well for me i since i reinstalled candy crush saga onto my device about a month ago, have so far played over 1000 levels because i had stopped playing on level 1587 now am at 2785, that is over 250 levels per week! but have been using alot of boosters & 6-hours infinity lives!
    so it really depends
    @SagaR Wow! I don't know where you found time, congratulations! I'm on level 400 ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ but I've started like a week ago