Bonus videos

beeazkush
beeazkush Posts: 3 Newbie
I made a purchase a few months back, and since then I have not received any bonus videos. I did not notice it until a friend pointed it out to me the other day because the same thing happened to her boyfriend. why is that? 

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Hello @beeazkush
    I just wanted to drop you a quick message to say thank you for joining the King community forum 🙏🏻

Currently the King has released a large number of new events & offers, and has shared it through a few groups. Not all events/ offers are for everyone. Before any change is implemented a randomly chosen group of players is selected to trial the feature, and based upon how the change is viewed king then decide whether the change is one they want to adopt or not. This feature has been rolled out to different players for a certain amount of time but not everyone will receive this.
    If you not received ad videos  that mean you are now not under the testing group.
    However, you can check app update & internet. These may also be the cause of this problem.
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    beeazkush said:
    I made a purchase a few months back, and since then I have not received any bonus videos. I did not notice it until a friend pointed it out to me the other day because the same thing happened to her boyfriend. why is that? 
    @beeazkush

Hi there! Welcome to the Community!

Were you referring to the Bonus Spin where you "Watch A Video Ad to unlock a bonus spin!" after Spinning the Daily Booster Wheel on Mobile Devices Only? It is still there. This is the reason why I always use my iPhone more often than my Computer to play Candy Crush Saga because of the Second Chance ads. Unfortunately, the appearance of the "Watch Ads" Bonus or To Get Boosters and Extra-Moves are dwindling these days. I think your purchase has nothing to do with it. It was a coincidence in that part. It is possible that they are limiting these. Who knows? But I tell you this, not everyone get these Ads. Below is the ScreenShot of the Bonus Spin.

Hope this answers your question and clears things out for you!

Thanks!

• beeazkush
    I beg to differ.. I've been playing this game since it very first came out.. And never one time before i made my purchase die i not been a bonus video. I make a purchase and it's gone. Your response is disappointing and it's all based on social status and that's wrong.. everyone is entitled to those videos and if it is a random group that's not right either because that's cheating if it's not distributed equally
  • beeazkush
    I use my fone i don't have a laptop so no i don't think you understand either
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited July 2019
    beeazkush said:
    I beg to differ.. I've been playing this game since it very first came out.. And never one time before i made my purchase die i not been a bonus video. I make a purchase and it's gone. Your response is disappointing and it's all based on social status and that's wrong.. everyone is entitled to those videos and if it is a random group that's not right either because that's cheating if it's not distributed equally
    beeazkush said:
    I use my fone i don't have a laptop so no i don't think you understand either
    @beeazkush

Just so you know, I am a player like you. I don't work for King. Before I joined this Community early this year, I didn't know that there were Test Groups. I don't blame you for being disappointed. You have the right to be. I would be if I were in your shoes. Don't take your frustrations on me because I have nothing to do with it!

I have been playing Candy Crush Saga since its release in 2012. What I shared above was based on how I play. You said and I quote "I use my fone i don't have a laptop so no i don't think you understand either". I did not say you have a Laptop. What didn't I understand?

I've reached Level 4475 without paying for Boosters, Power-Ups and Gold Bars. I never spent money, not even a penny. Don't you think that paying for all these artificial way of winning cheating? 
  • Romansturgis
    Romansturgis Posts: 1 Newbie
    I also beg to differ. I perched for the very first time about 2 weeks ago and have not had a single video since. Ready to delete the game. I think that is really crappy. My husband also plays and did not purchase and he gets the option nearly every game. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?