Joined Facebook and lost all my inventory

Options
Edel
Edel Posts: 4 Newbie
I was on level 1660 or so and i decided to join Facebook to save the game. I had 27 gold bars and about 16 colour bombs and several other boosters. It saved my levels but now all my inventory is gone. I was also on day 21 of the treat calendar and was working with a group on Fantastic 5 . How do I get all this back. Please help. 

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Hello Edel
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining 👏

What device you using for this game? 
    Did you play the game at the Kingdom level up to 1660?

• Edel
    Options
    I have been playing on my iPhone. No sure what you mean by kingdom level. I didn’t log into the kingdom community thing until after the issue. 
  • Edel
    Options
    Are you able to help me? I also noticed that I am not getting to watch any advertising videos that were also a good help to get extra boosters. 
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options
    @Edel
    Sorry, I got it wrong 🤣
    In the case of Android and I-Phone, your collected booster is stored in a specific location in the application. This stored booster can not be synced with the server, because the game studio still does not have this process. You will not be able to transfer the boosters to another device, you will lose the complete booster for app uninstalling or crashing. And the boosters are not refundable. However, Gold bars and your game progress will be returned, as it has been possible to sync.
    When you are trying to connect to Facebook, the internal crashes of the device was happen, so this problem is yours.
    Here are some tips for not/less facing this kind of problem in the future,
    Make your device software auto update.
    Make your app auto update.
    Don't open game when battery below 25%
    Don't accept incoming call when you playing this game.
    Close all background running app before start this game.
    Make free device internal memory up to 2 GB

Currently the King has released a large number of new events & offers, and has shared it through a few groups. Not all events/ offers are for everyone. Before any change is implemented a randomly chosen group of players is selected to trial the feature, and based upon how the change is viewed king then decide whether the change is one they want to adopt or not. This feature has been rolled out to different players for a certain amount of time but not everyone will receive this.
    If you not received ad videos  that mean you are now not under the testing group.
    However, you can check app update & internet. These may also be the cause of this problem.😎

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,760 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Edel, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.
  • Edel
    Options
    Ok. I get how I lost my boosters. Which totally sucks btw. !! But I also lost all my gold bars. From your response above I should still have them but I don’t. Can King restore these?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?