My power ups

Options
carmioana
carmioana Posts: 1 Newbie
About ten minutes ago a friend asked me to send her a life on candy crush, but i had received no request in the game. I uninstalled the game, supposing it was a little bug and installed it again right afterwards.
When i did open it again, all my power ups were missing. Don't get me wrong: i was on the same level as before, just missing all the power ups (and there were quite a lot)
Is there any way i could get them back?

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Hello @carmioana 😊
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining💕

In the case of Android and I-Phone, your collected booster is stored in a specific location in the application. This stored booster can not be synced with the server, because the game studio still does not have this process. You will not be able to transfer the boosters to another device, you will lose the complete booster for app uninstalling or crashing. And the boosters are not refundable.
    However, Gold bars and your game progress will be returned, as it has been possible to sync.😎

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,758 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @carmioana, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.
  • shikks
    shikks Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Day before I opened my candy crush saga and to my amaze all my power ups went missing! I am on 5300+ level and I had a lot of powerups which have now become 0! Why did this happen! I want all my hard earned powerups back !! 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,758 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @shikks, are you playing the game on a mobile device?  If so they are only saved to that device so that you can play the game offline.  Any crash or updates to the operating system can cause you to lose all lives and boosters.  Only your gold bars will remain and your progress if you are playing through Facebook or the Kingdom.  If those boosters were rewards that you won then I'm sorry but King cannot reimburse you for them.  If they were purchased boosters then please let me know so that I can direct you elsewhere.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?