My timer on Candy quest says 214 hours?

Options
There is seriously something wrong here, timer for my next Candy quest is saying over 200 hours before I get another quest, not to can't be right, it usually says a free hours but not days ??!???!!? Can anyone help? Also v on my dynamic duo it's been searching over a month for a buddy for me and still nothing? Just searching, I've already emailed them through the game, but maybe you all here know something else??!! Thanks in advance! Have wonderful day and sweet Candy crush dreams 😁

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Hello @Candydulcegabachita
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining😊

If you change device time, during the game play 🕖 then the problem will come.
    Currently the King has released a large number of new events & offers, and has shared it through a few groups. 
    Not all events/ offers are for everyone. Before any change is implemented a randomly chosen group of players is selected to trial the feature, and based upon how the change is viewed king then decide whether the change is one they want to adopt or not. This feature has been rolled out to different players for a certain amount of time but not everyone will receive this.
    If you not received dynamic duo or buddy challenge that mean you are now not under the testing group.😎
  • Candydulcegabachita
    Candydulcegabachita Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Hi, and thanks for your quick response!I have not changed anything on My phone,I did change phones , however with the Buddy feature,I had a buddy before, but I clicked on get a new buddy because the last buddy wasn't playing anymore, so after I clicked hey a new buddy,it just says"searching for buddy" and it's been like that over a month, I even turned the feature off and on several times, but that didn't help.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    Hi, and thanks for your quick response!I have not changed anything on My phone,I did change phones , however with the Buddy feature,I had a buddy before, but I clicked on get a new buddy because the last buddy wasn't playing anymore, so after I clicked hey a new buddy,it just says"searching for buddy" and it's been like that over a month, I even turned the feature off and on several times, but that didn't help.
    Offer can be off at any moment because it is selected randomly.. Please tell me what device you are using for the game?
    I will ask to check some troubleshooting 😊
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    Well, My colleague might be able to help you some tips, I'm tagging @Crimson_Dawn 😊
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,760 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Candydulcegabachita, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

I might be able to help since I'm roaming the community today.  If you are playing on a mobile device, sometimes it just happens.  We used to be able to offer this and it worked so let's see if it works for you.  Take your total number of hours and divide that into 24 hours which is equal to one day.  Then take that number of days and go into your device settings.  Move your time up that many days.  Refresh the game and let's see if it works.  Then go back into your settings and bring the date back to today's date.  The last couple of times it was suggested it didn't work but maybe it's able to work again.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?