no lives on king.com?

petitpoispetitpois Posts: 5
edited July 4 in Support
Everything is ok with my computer, i still do not revceive lives for more than one month now !! Help !

Best Answers

Answers

• burgieburgie Posts: 2
    mir geht es genau so wie dir. petipois . es ist wirklich doof daรŸ das spiel nicht mehr spielbar ist. schad
  • Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 5,160 Superstar
    Hello @petitpois
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining๐Ÿ˜Š

Are you playing the game at the Kingdom?
    If you need help at any time, please contact me by replying to this message. Similarly, if you ever have any question then please do not hesitate to send me a message or posting on category. Have a good day ๐Ÿ™

• petitpoispetitpois Posts: 5
    Hello Sukanta, i play on my computer on King.com with google since many years now. I already ask about the lives i do not receive, but the problem remain (sorry for my English !) I think i won't play anymore
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 17,739 Superstar
    Hi @petitpois, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.
    You can find out more about our Superstars here
    Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.
    Newbies, this is for you!  We always run contests on all the King games where you have a chance to earn some gold bars.  Check them out here
  • petitpoispetitpois Posts: 5
    Well, still do not receive lives from my friend since several weeks now, and then i can not go to the next step, i need tickets...i'm fed up with thhis problem,  I think there is a lot of incompetence in the staff. !!

• ElsaElsa Posts: 17,739 Superstar
    Hi guys, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

To add to what @Sukanta_Biswas wrote above, on king.com there are a few glitches going on and the studio is working very, very hard to try to resolve them.  You might have to find another way to play the game, either by playing through Facebook or playing on a mobile device and logging in with your account from there.

You can find out more about our Superstars here
    Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.
    Newbies, this is for you!  We always run contests on all the King games where you have a chance to earn some gold bars.  Check them out here