The game does not go beyond day 1 on the treat calendar

Options
coolfish
coolfish Posts: 2 Newbie
edited July 2019 in Support
The game does not go beyond day 1 on the treat calendar.  Every time I log on to play I get a day 1 treat, several times a day.  The next day I play hoping for a day 2 treat, I get another day treat.  How can this be repaired??

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Hello @coolfish
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining 😊

In fact, it was not possible to sync the Treat Calendar with server. Its information corresponds to the device's time. Days will be available if you do not log out, and the new day will start if you are logged in.
    Have a good day 😎
  • coolfish
    coolfish Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Thank you for your  reply.  I used to get a different treat each day that I logged in and played.  Than I quit playing on my computer and played on my tablet. I now went back to playing on my computer as well and that's when the treat calendar would not go past day 1.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,760 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @coolfish, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

Wow I haven't heard anyone complain about this for quite a while now.  Are you clearing the history on your browser daily?  Not sure if that would help but it can't harm you trying it.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?